Rayshaun

R A Y S H A U N

Today was one of the best days of my life. I never knew I would be feeling Tiffany anymore than I already did. But it happened.

I already know I'm gone end up cuffing that, she's just to good to let go and let somebody else have.

I know my parents would have a problem with the age difference but she will be 17 next week and I won't be 20 until next year so its not that bad.

"Wassup with you and Paige?" I asked Chris. I never known my brother to be taking females out in public.

"It might sound funny as fuck but look so me and her got this bet going on. She bet that I wouldn't be able to get her to have sex with me by spring break and I bet that I would. So now we've just been hanging... because I don't know if I can do it." He said changing what he was about to really say.

"Why not?"

"Because man she's a virgin." Uh oh!

"Ooo damn. I feel bad for you."

"I feel bad for my damn self. That girl ain't about to crack no time soon." I looked over at my brother and seen something different.

"You starting to feel her ain't you?"

"What? Nigga no. This is just a game."

Or so he thinks. I can bet they'll be a couple before spring break and I never lose a bet.

************

"What do you want Tori?" I said to my ex. She is so fucking annoying.

"I miss you don't you miss me?" She said rubbing on my arm.

"No I don't now stop touching me." I moved her hand and stood up.

"Why you acting like that? We use to be so perfect!"

"Key words 'use to be" not no more." I started to walk off to my dorm and of course she followed.

"It's because of that high school girl you were with yesterday isn't it?" I know her crazy ass ain't stalking me now.

"So what you doing stalking me na?"

"No. I seen the picture she posted on Instagram of you two. Y'all sure do look cute."

"Yeah whatever."

"But I don't think your parents or the police would agree." What?

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"Stop talking to her or I'll make a police report saying you had sex with a 16 year old."

"A police report about what? You don't got shit dumb bitch!"

"I have my ways. Now stop talking to her or there will be problems." She said walking away. "Oh yeah and pick me up around 7 we going to the movies."

Is this bitch stupid? Ugh, but I don't have no choice because knowing her ass she can have it look like I had sex with the girl when I never did.

Shit. I'm sorry Tiffany.