Blake

B L A K E

Let me start off by saying... I'M NOT FUCKING GAY!!!

That "man" that I was fucking, was not a man. It was a woman.

I wish Lauren would have just stayed so I could explained it to her. That is the woman that I was talking about having a baby with. She's actually a stud but we've been having sex every since we met at a bar one night and started to tell each other about our problems.

I told her about my family problems and she told me about how she wanted to have a baby on her own but didn't want to go to a sperm bank because she wanted the child's father in their life. I of course went for it because I was drunk and I was just saying anything.

I wish I could take all of this back but what's done is done. But I know for a fact she will not be forgiving me as easily as she did the first time.

***********************

I was pulling up to the gym to relieve some stress. I haven't been here in a while so it should do me some good.

Once I got in there all the usual people were in there. I was greeted by everyone because everybody knew everybody.

There was man in particular that stood out though. Never seen him before but he seemed so familiar. He finally turned all the way around and that's when I realized it was my boy Dominick.

"Yo Dominick?" I said walking towards him.

"Blake? Man wassup!" He said as we did our manly hand shake.

"Shit man, how long has it been years?"

"Hell yeah. What you been in to?" He said as he sat down wiping off sweat.

"Man some crazy family feud. You know I got two daughters and a kid on the way." I said.

"Oh damn for real? You still with that crazy ass Lauren?"

"I don't think so not after the shit I been putting her through lately."

"Her little ass was quiet as hell but she was so aggressive. What yo ass done did to her now?"

"Its a long fucked up story!" I said starting the treadmill.

"Well let's link up for some drinks later and talk about it?"

Even though drinking was the last thing I should be doing right now, I agreed.