Paige

P A I G E

"I wonder where Chris at. I feel like teasing him." I said laughing at my naughty thoughts.

"He somewhere around here being a hoe. Do you really think you can win this bet? Like honestly." Tiffany said as we stood up against the wall while Erica was out there dancing with two boys. Smh.

"Yeah. I haven't lost my virginity yet, so I know I have complete control over this bet."

"Well just be careful because boys have their sneaky little ways of doing things and making girls fall for them and then dumping them after they're done with them. I don't wanna have to do MMA on nobody." She said smiling.

"Thanks for the heads up Tiff but I think I got this."

"Ok diva, there goes Chris. Work your magic." I looked ahead and sure enough Chris was looking my way. I made my way towards him.

"Hi Chris." I said with a smirk.

"Wassup Paige." I could feel him looking my outfit over and that was the goal for when I put it on.

"Why you not out here looking for your next victim for the night?" I questioned.

"Paige babyyy... You are my next victim." He slithered his around my waist and pulled me towards him. Goddamn he smell good as hell.

"I don't think so Chris babyyy..." I said mocking him and gently pushing him away. "I need my mula and that's more important than catering to your needs."

"We'll see. I'm not sure what I want for winning this bet yet because I'm still thinking on it but when the day comes I'll know fasho and the day is quickly approaching."

"Yes Chris." I said turning my back towards him so that my butt was against his little soldier. I grinned a little bit and heard him groan I smiled a little and faced him again. "We'll see." I said strutting off to go find Tiffany. That boy doesn't stand a chance.

*********************

"Where's my sister?" I said to Erica while still looking around.

"Right there." She pointed to where Devontae and them was. She was standing up with her head laying on Devontae's shoulder. I walked towards her and she met me half way.

"I'm ready to go." She said before I could ask her.

"Ok let me see what Erica and Tiffany about to do." She nodded and went back to where she was.

I spotted Tiffany talking to some boy that went to our school and interrupted their conversation.

"Mind if I steal her away?" I said with a smile. He shook his head no. "Ok me and Meagan are ready to go home are you coming or you got a way?"

"You trying to get rid of me ain't you Paige? Its ok. Its all good. I'm still coming." I laughed at her because she was a little tipsy.

Erica was walking towards me so I wouldn't have to look for her, good. "We're getting ready to leave, do you need a ride?" I asked.

"Nope I'm getting a ride by that handsome young man over there " she said pointing to the star basketball player, I don't know his name nor give any fucks to what it is.

"Should've known. Well see you later." I said walking away with Tiff right behind me to go get Meagan.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded and we started to walk off but not before Chris grabbed my arm. I looked at him crazy.

"Wanna go out tomorrow?" I laughed to myself.

"Out where Christopher?"

"Don't do that and anywhere you wanna go." I thought I would have some with him and make him do the usual while I can.

"Ok you got the number just text it." I said walking away. I'm so tired and in need of a mini shower before I K.O.