Paige

P A I G E

"So what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked Chris as we sat at the bar in the backyard.

"I could've sworn I told you 6." He said laughing. Well I forgot, ima little tispy.

"Oh yea. Don't laugh at me!" I said hitting him in his chest.

"Girl don't hit me." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He smelled so goddamn good. I don't know why all of a sudden he is just like so sexy to me.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and started leaving kiss trails down it. I'm not gone even lie, this shit was turning me on. I had to pull myself together because for a second I forgot where we was.

"You can't be doing that." I said.

"And why not?" He still had his hands wrapped around me. I looked behind him a bit and seen the same red head from a couple a weeks ago. She was staring hard as fuck, even when I stared back she kept looking.

"Well one because we're in front of all these people and two because you're chucky doll won't stop looking over here." As soon as I said that he turned his head quick as hell, I know he got whiplash.

He turned back to me and whisper 'fuck'. He just knee he was about to get it. And as on que the girl walked over towards us with a cup in her hand and two other girls. Nothing goes unnoticed with my girls so as soon as they walked up so did Tiffany and Erica. I wonder where Meagan went.

"So Chris, this is why you haven't been answering my phone calls?" She said looking me up and down.

"Chill Cyn now is not the time." Chris said.

"Oh but I think it is, this time is better than any. Who the fuck are you?" She said now looking at me.

"The devil wears Prada so I'm pretty sure you know who I am." I responded.

"Chris, I know you could do better than this. Look at her she barely got any ass or titties. Oh wait, I bet you with her so you can hit right?" She said laughing and so did her puppets.

"Well something like that. Ya see I'm fully aware that he wants me so he can hit being that I'm probably the only fucking virgin in here. Unlike, you." I said smiling.

She just smiled and walked up closer to me and this trick did the unbelievable, she poured her drink on me. By now we had everybody undivided attention.

"Cyn what the fuck is yo problem?" Chris yelled. I had to stop and think about what I was about to do before I did it and sure enough this is what I wanted to do. I punched her so hard in her jaw she went flying into her friends making them fall as well.

All you heard was damn's, whoa's, and ahhh's!

"Whatever problem you and this nigga is having, don't blame it on me because from my understanding and what he told me, you not even his bitch. So play yo fucking role and stop acting clingy and shit! Dumb bitch." I said getting ready to walk away but that little punch wasnt shit. I turned around, grabbed the bottle off the bar, and threw it right at her head.

"Omg Paige let's go! Now!" Tiffany said dragging me out by my arm as Erica followed. I could see Chris helping her up and shit but whatever fuck that nigga. Him and his bitch can have each other!