Lauren

L A U R E N

"You don't even look at me the same Blake! How the fuck do you expect me to feel?"

"What the fuck is you talking about? I love you and you know that I don't know why the hell you acting like this!" My husband yelled back.

This is what our afternoon has been consisted of. Arguing! And I'm tired of this shit and he knows it.

"Then why haven't you touched me in a whole fucking month? You really want me to believe that you love me when we don't even make love anymore!"

"I told you I been busy! I'm a lawyer we can't have sex anytime that we want to Lauren. These cases be having my ass."

"I don't give a fuck! If Obama can make time for Michelle, then why the fuck do you think you have the right to make up these bullshit ass excuses?"

"Look I'm done arguing! I need a break." He started to grab his jacket and cell phone.

"A break? You know what I can give you something better than a break. Take your shit and get the fuck out my house! I would prefer a legal separation. Because you wanna know some real shit... I'm done arguing too! Now when I get back yo shit better be gone." And with that I grab my purse and car keys and walked out.

I'm not sure if the kids were here and if they heard what just happened but if they did I'll have to explain everything to them. No one ever hears me and Blake argue so I would have to give them detail to detail.

I pictured my life so different from this. My own husband doesn't even want to touch me.

Well maybe I should find somebody who does. Fuck him!