Tiffany

T I F F A N Y

Rayshaun is being a fucking pest! I wish he would just leave me alone already and go call his little girlfriend. Like now, he is all up on me at this breakfast table though, like give me 50 feet please.

"Can you like, scoot over a little bit?" I asked with much noticed attitude.

"Oh I didn't realize I was that close." He scooted his chair over some. I looked up and seen Eric looking at me with a confused expression, I looked back down and kept eating.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked me. Everybody looked between us, especially Rashidah.

"Who me? No I don't think so." I said trying to keep my cool.

"You sure? I'm almost certain I know you from some damn where." He was really trying to figure out who I was. I can't believe he actually forgot in the first damn place.

"Well you don't, so tend to yours." I heard Rayshaun say. Jealous much?

"Anyways, I found this cute little boutique it sells like everything. Y'all want to go check it out afterwards?" Paige asked. Thank god for Paige.

"Now you know I like to shop." Erica said. This girl was out all night with some light skin Jamaican. No lie boy was fine as hell. When she came in at 4 in the morning she just wouldn't stop smiling and was all giggly like girl after this week that boy won't even remember your name.

"I could use a new swim suit so yea." Meagan said.

"For what?" Vontae asked.

"To swim, you do see that big ass beach right there don't you?" She asked.

"Yea alright, it just bet not be nothing to revealing."

"Not my damn daddy." She mumbled. I shook my head. I look at Chris and he has been quiet all morning.

"Chris, you ok?" I asked.

"Uh yea, I'm just chillin."

"You sure?"

"Positive, aye y'all wanna go check out the jet skis?" He asked the boys, they all said yea and got up to leave.

I know something must be up with him and Paige. I'll find out sooner than later.