Rayshaun

R A Y S H A U N

I couldn't help by to keep staring at Tiffany. She barely even said much lastnight but I knew once she said Tori, she had heard our conversation.

I feel guilty because Tiffany is a good person and I didn't even have the guts to tell her what was up.

"Why you and Tiffany ain't talking?" Chris asked.

"Man, she found out about Tori." I said shaking my head.

"Aw damn. And wassup with you and Meagan?" He said turning to Devontae.

"Nothing." Vontae said shaking his head and looking out the window.

"Yea right you done fucked up huh?" I asked chuckling.

"Hell yea, she caught me kissing Sabrina at the party in the bathroom." Damn.

"Are you dumb?" Chris asked.

"He sound pretty dumb to me. Meagan is a perfect match for you, how you gone mess that up?" I asked.

"I wasn't thinking, I had one too many drinks and I got caught up."

"Well you need to handle that, you got one week to fixed it." I looked over at Tiffany and she was reading a book. "And so do I." I mumbled.

"We're here!" I heard my pops yell. I guess I fell asleep. I looked around and it seemed like everybody else did too.

We all grabbed our stuff and exited the plane. It was two different vans waiting on us because it was so many of us. It was me, Chris, Paige, Tiffany, Rashidah, Lauren, and my moms in the first van and the others were in the second van.

"Paige can you switch seats with me?" Tiffany said from the back where me and her was.

"No you good right where you at." Chris said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and so did Paige while they both put their headphones on. I won't say nothing to her now but later I'm about to be clingy as hell.

"Ok so of course me and Tara have our own room and Lauren and Blake have their own room." My pops said.

"Ugh." I looked over at Paige and she had a mug on her face.

"All girls have their room and the boys have theirs. No sneaking in each others rooms neither." My pops said to all us boys.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that Mr. Webb." Erica said smiling.

"Good. Let's get to our rooms and put our things away and then get started with our evening." Everybody walked away to go to their rooms. I grabbed Tiffany by her arm so she could stop walking.

"Let me go." She said furrowing her eyebrows. I almost smiled, she is so cute.

"I need to talk to you for a minute."

"You don't have to speak to me about anything. I now know the truth and don't have the time for your bullshit lies." She said trying to walk away but I stopped her.

"Naw seriously you didn't even give me a chance to explain myself."

"And I don't need to."

I sighed. "Look after you put your stuff away can you please meet me back here before everybody else comes?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'll think about it." She started walking away and this time I let her.

She'll come. I know she will.