Meagan

M E A G A N

Ugh, where the hell is Devontae? I haven't been able to find him since we got here. He bet not be talking to no other thot.

I walked over to Paige and Chris while they were sitting up here being nasty, to see if they seen Vontae.

"Thing 1 and 2, stop touching each other. Have y'all seen Vontae?" I asked.

"Yea he went to use the bathroom like 10 minutes ago." Paige said. I seen the look Chris gave her like she wasn't suppose to say nothing but I left it alone and went to go find him.

I went to the upstairs bathroom because that's the only one he could be in since the one downstairs was out of order. Once I got to the door I started to knock but then I heard voices, well more like noises.

I got closer to the door so I could hear because the music was to loud but that didn't work, so I decided to just crack the door open.

Once I got inside I seen this nigga kissing all on some Spanish looking chick. I knee I didn't do relationships for a reason because of shit like this and to think I would be mad if I ever caught him on some shit like this.

I simply closed the door softly and stood against the wall with my arms folded against my chest. Just waiting. Patiently.

A whole minute later and they still didn't notice I was in here so I decided to let my presence be known.

"I find it very funny how you can notice the smallest fucking mess but can't notice that somebody is standing in the bathroom while you tongue down some bitch." I said making both of them jump. All I did was smile.

"And not just anybody, your suppose to be 'girlfriend' whom you don't have anymore." I opened the door and walked out as calmly as I came in. I heard Devontae running behind me down the stairs but I continued to walk.

"Meagan baby wait!" I heard him yell throughout the crowd. Once I got outside he finally got into my reach to grab my arm, luckily nobody was outside.

"Excuse me, can you let me go?" I said still calm.

"No, let me talk to you." He said trying to look sad.

"We are talking and I don't know what the fuck you tryna look sad for. Go back in the house to yo bitch." I said trying to walk away but he wouldn't let me.

"Wait look it wasn't even like that, for real Meagan."

"Then please explain to me what the hell it was like? If I would've known you was gone try some bullshit like this we could've just stayed friends Vontae seriously!"

"I don't wanna be friends though, I wanna be with you I swear. I just had one too many drinks and got caught up in the moment."

"Exactly, you got caught up in the moment. How do I know any other time you have one too many drinks that you won't get caught up in the moment again?" He didn't say anything he just kept quiet and looked at me.

"Right! So how about we just stop this whole thing before somebody walks away hurt and it for damn sure won't be me."

"Why you gotta be like this? Why cant you just let it go." He said. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Ya know what, don't say shit to me and I mean it!" I said walking away but this time he didn't stop me. I seen a cab coming down the street and got it.

I thought that I actually loved his dumb ass. Why are the first loves always such jack asses?