Devontae

D E V O N T A E

"Ok so I was told to tell everybody that the trip was being cut short and that we are leaving tomorrow. So everybody has to pack up tonight." I said to everybody except Rayshaun, Tiffany, and Paige because they were the only three not here.

"Where's Tiffany and Paige?" Erica asked. Her ass been MIA on this island, nasty ass gone catch something.

"And Rayshaun?" I asked. Just then we heard the door open and close and in came an out of breath Paige.

"Tiff... Tiffany, she's missing!" She said.

"What, what so you mean she's missing?" Meagan asked.

"I got a voicemail from her phone. She was leaving a voicemail saying she would be at  the hospital with our parents but was cut short and I beard screaming and her telling somebody to let her go and then, I heard a gunshot and the line went dead." What the fuck?

"Omg are you serious!? We gotta find her." Erica said. Rayshaun walked in the room looking normal. Paige soon started hitting him, blow after blow. Chris had to grab her to stop.

"Yo what the fuck is yo problem?" He asked.

"Where the fuck is my bestfriend you stupid bitch?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He looked confused.

"Tiffany's missing. Paige got a crazy voicemail with screaming and gunshots." I explained.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I haven't seen Tiffany since what happened early. I went looking for her but couldn't find her." He said.

"So where the hell is she then?" Meagan asked.

"I don't know but if my friend don't pop the fuck up before we leave this island, somebody gone be in a damn body bag and that's on my granny." Paige said walking away.

I can't believe this shit.

The End.

Book two will be published next week. With way more drama, stay tuned.

More Rashidah, Eric, Erica, Jermaine Cyn, Tori, etc. and new characters.

Parents will not have their own POV a lot in book two. But will still be in it.

#Wattys2015