Tara

T A R A

I have been putting off on telling everybody about my situation only because I knee the trip was coming up and I wanted everybody to have a good time.

Every since I told Dominick and Rashidah I was pregnant they have been the most happiest and overprotective. They don't let me lift anything, not even a book.

"Oh goodness Lauren I really missed you." I said still excited about being reunited with my bestfriend.

"I know I really missed you too and to think we was so close to each other all these years and didn't even know it."

"Right, but I have something to tell you." She gave me her full attention.

"I'm pregnant."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed making everybody look our way. "I'm sorry everyone. Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes." I said laughing.

"I promise I will be there through everything, even though I missed out on 3 pregnancies already."

"Its ok, I'm getting married as well." I said flashing my ring.

"Get the hell out of here, y'all just doing the damn thing."

"I know right and I can't believe those to knuckleheads been friends all these years and we didn't know." I said referring to Blake and Dominick.

"Exactly." I look over at the kids and seen them all having their own conversations laughing and I couldn't help but smile.

"I really hope they enjoy this trip." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Seems to me like they already are. And who is that tall boy with Rashidah?"

"Oh that's somebody she's talking to I guess, she had to literally beg her dad and brothers for him to come. They wasn't for it at all but she's the baby and they let her get away with anything."

"I see, just be careful. Seem like I know him from somewhere." She said staring at him.

"What you a cougar now?" I said smiling.

"Shut up." She said hitting me and laughing. I missed my bestfriend.

"Baby what do you think we're having this time?" Dominick asked as he took his shirt off and laid in bed next to me.

"I hope its another girl." Boys give me a serious migraine.

"Me too, so then we'll have two boys and two girls."

"And then I can get my tubes tied." I'll be forty in a couple of years, I ain't tryna have no baby in my forties.

"Says who?" He said confused.

"Says me, I ain't trying to be pregnant at forty."

"Yea well I guess you're right but I like it when you're pregnant, you always horny." He says smiling making me laugh.

"I am not! And even when I am I can't control it, that just be my hormones."

"Rightttt." He pulled me close to him as we just laid there quiet and cuddling.

"Nick?" I said.

"Yes?" He answered sounding like he was dozing off.

"What took you so long to ask me to marry you?" I asked looking at my beautiful engagement ring.

"Well at first I felt like it wasn't necessary because I knee I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life but then I started thinking maybe that could be the last thing I could do to make you happy and I'll do anything to make you happy." He kisses my forehead and smiled.

"I guess you're right then because that is the last thing you're doing to make me happy besides giving me another one of your big head babies." I said laughing. He chuckled.

"Don't talk about my kids head."

"Yea yea." It was quiet for a while because we both were falling asleep. "I love you."

"I love you too."