Chp 1 The New World

[Sukuna POV]

It's always quiet in here, the idiot boy that was able to contain me in his mind and body, guess I can't do anything but to wait for his annoying orders.

Such a pain in the ass that I had to watch his weak body get beaten up in every battle.

But I still admire his bravery instead of giving up these days.Well thanks to the teachers that has a plan to kill me and his group of annoying friends that has anger issues.

Looking through Itadori's memories makes me feel sick, no proper home, simple childhood, no parents and a recently grandfather that had past away.

This kid really have a dead wish to become a Jujutsu sorcerer. I don't even know if he realised that giving all his hard work will receive a death at the end.

"A proper death huh? " I mumbled with a smile.

Not for a long I heard a guy voice calling him awake, this kid probably is sleeping right now, whoes waking him up?

"Yo Yuji-wake up" a hand shaking on Itadori's shoulder.

I sat on my throne, watching whatever Itadori is seeing right now, it's like watching a new episode everyday in a cinema.

All I see is a black hair guy with dark blue eyes, Megumi Fushiguro. A grade 2 sorcerer that seems to be always acting cold hearted.

But don't judge his looks, his a softie on the inside which makes me enjoy teasing him. It happen back when Itadori summons me to save his friends to attack a monster.

You should see Megumi's cute face when his about to cry, his poor bestie Itadori died Infront of him.

But of course he came back alive and he dosent seem too happy, which is a weird guy also.

But honestly-

"I wanna see it again~" I licked my drooling lips and chuckle.

"Your going to be late" Megumi sigh,walking out of the room.

I can't stop staring at his outfits, it's what morden human call it "lazy fashion".

A white V-neck shirt with a blue shorts. He walked back throwing a towel at Itadori's face.

He does have nice skin-

"Gojo is taking us to the beach for training today" Megumi yawns,pulling back his hair with his hand slowly.

"Oh wow his making me horny" I mumbled,gripping my throne.

Even though his just a normal looking kiddo, but he does have a sense of style and those eyes were enjoyable to look at.

"Alright alright but I wanna sleep alittle longerrr, didn't we train alot yesterday, just give me a break" Itadori starts nagging.

"I'm not calling you twice, pack your swim shorts too, Im not your mom" Megumi walks out giving a warning stare, slamming the door rough.

"So rude" Itadori said.

"So juicy, I could devour him on this bed but too bad he already left" I laid back.

I never been so into a guy before but they are indeed seek more power than women, more greedy and stubborn, that's what's make them interesting and mysterious.

Megumi can be a tough guy but I can just defeat him in seconds which makes no fun, what if I plan to kidnap him into my domain? Make him obey my orders.

"Great, my boring days are over, heh~" I smirked.