Chp 36 The Truth That Hurts

[Nanami POV]

"Say something already"

No matter how many times I told myself not to go too far but right now seeing Mahito getting tied up in a chair in the basement,getting beaten up by one of my crew members.

Makes me feel pity for him.

"Crazy bastard" Mahito chuckled while coughing out blood.

"That's enough" I raised my hand while sitting Infront of him.

The man leave us alone and went upstairs and shuts the metal door loudly. I stared into Mahito's cold eyes while blodd dripping down continuously from his cracked forehead.

He barely can open his eyes from the all the blood.

"So tell me, what makes you think its fun to mess up so other's lives?" I said deeply.

"You...gave me your word, you won't harm us and I told you everything" Mahito cried.

"It's from Gojo, not me"

"You think i was the real monster, who enjoys fucking you all up?!Your wrong, you all started this" he yelled.

"One last time, say it" I sigh while taking out my cell phone.

"Fuck! Don't you touch Geto!" he cried while struggling from the tight chains around his back.

I dail on the number and put it on my cheek.

"No please! Leave him alone, I'll do anything" his tears started falling.

I sat down my phone, grabbing his messed up hair up to look straight into my eyes.

"I see fear in you, it's amusing isn't it? the feeling of it, you know what you did wrong now?" I said softly.

"I told you many times, I didn't fuck up the bus!" he cried.

"But you were in the bus, who else would it be?"

"I don't know!please it's the truth, Geto wasn't in it either" he said.

"Geto is a good man, until he met you" I said while letting go of him.

"He hasn't harm anybody, let him go"

It's getting more confusing that his sacrificing his life for him but what's more making my guess tingling is that he might not be the one that did it.

I couldn't help but to doubt, Mahito wasn't the type that lies, his prideful and playful.

The one that always lie is Geto and still Mahito follows him like a dog under his chain.

I have to rethink this again before I mess up like how Gojo did. He hasn't been talking to me for the past three days.

Now I feel like Gojo is a liar somehow.

I walked towards the door and slammed it behind me, leaving Mahito trembling inside, his quiet-behaving like a good dog after I stop threatening Geto

These two must be lovers huh.

Even a monster can fell in love makes me feel sorry to myself for being a human.

I turned to the hallway just to see someone standing there with a cold expression facing at mine.

His arms were fold while leaning against the wall.

Am I exposed then?

"Nanami whoes down there?" Yuta said while glaring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Yuta POV]

Gojo and Nanami hasn't been cheerful lately and it's suspicious.