Chp 44 Emotional Reunion

[Megumi POV]

I woke up in a shock, realising the worst thing that could happen to me.

Waking up the next morning, knowing that Sukuna wasn't laying beside me anymore.

Everything would went quiet again.

No more dates with him or a bright future.

"Sukuna....you idiot..."I cried while laying flat on my bed, tears falling out from my eyes.

Noritoshi woke up from the chair that's stood beside me.

"Megumi? How are you feeling?Any pain?" Noritoshi mumbled in a worried tone.

"Where is he?" I said while calming down.

"His....gone,its all over now, everyone is saved because of him" he mumbled.

Sukuna, you liar, how could you leave me just to save us? I told you hundred times that I can find another way.

And you risk your life on us.

"The Elders were all captured in custody, all being questioned by Nanami in the hall, I'm sure they won't bother us again.....in the meanwhile..." he mumbled while looking aside.

"What was it?" I mumbled while trying to sit up.

"Sukuna...left something for us but its mostly for you" he said in a small smile.

Noritoshi then slipped into his pocket and pulled out a folded paper and opened it into bigger.

It's a letter.

"It's better you take some time knowing that everything just happened for a reason" he mumbled while patting on my shoulder gently.

He sadly stood up and walked out from my dorm, leaving me in my quiet room while holding on my dead lover's letter.

I slowly lifted it up and held it with both hands,titling down to read it.

Tears slowly pouring out one by one, landing on the edge of the letter.

Sukuna Fushiguro

Sukuna Fushiguro...

"Idiot...you didn't tell me your writting is getting better..."I whimpered while wiping off the tears that is on the letter.

He changed his name, as we were officially married in our memories.

I wished that could happen right now, but your so far away my Sukuna.

It makes me hug the letter closely against my heart, crying and crying more for the first time, it didn't stop.

I screamed, like I'm going insane.