Chap 10 Crush

[Toge POV]

"Tuna tuna."

Me saying it softly while poking at Panda.

"Yeah I know, Yuta has returned from Africa and his well trained " panda crossed his fluffy arms.

I haven't seen him for months now, his been sent to Africa for hunting. Most cursed spirit haunts that place.

And I admire Yuta's bravery.

You might never heard of him much but I'm his admirer.

Yuta Okkotsu, second year student, which means his in our team, dressed up with white suit, black wavy hair down to his neck and blue-killer eyes while carrying a sword behind his back.

What I mean by killer eyes is that he has strong dark circles under his eyes which dosen't bothers him much.

It's suits him actually.(even though he hates sleeping for some reason)

I stood with panda in the front gate of Jujutsu High, waiting for his figure walking up to the stairs.

My eyes locked into his tired looking figure while his stretching his shoulders.

He pulled back his wavy-sweaty bangs that was bothering his eyes.

"Yo-welcome home" panda yelled out.

"I'm dieing-it's damn hot today huh" he gave a small smile at panda.

I miss that smile.

He turned to me now, the smile is gone and he walked past me.

There's was a strike in my heart and I can feel its torturing.

"Well you shouldn't have at least said hi to Toge, he seems to miss you more than I do" panda chuckled.

"I'm tired" he walked farther.

I stopped following him.

Panda pats my shoulder gently before leaving me at the entrance.

I wish I could at least have a conversation with Yuta but he does seem tired after the travel.

I should leave him be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Yuta POV]

Why have I returned when I can go hunt somewhere else?

Itadori Yuji is my main target for now.

I rather end this quickly and clean. Not to mention there's so many students risking their lives fighting because of that boy-carrying the most dangerous cursed King of all.

And what for? swallowing fingers when you can seek for more power to kill the king instead of waiting?

I have Rika.

When Rika is around, no one can stop me, I'm sure of it.

Today is the day I start preparing my plan to kill Sukuna.

Finish this in once and for all.

The next thing I do when I get into my dorm, I sat down my sword and took off my suit. (I still have a black shirt and I'm wearing it)

I land down on my bed and start snoring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Toge POV]

"I don't think he hates you Toge" panda said in a nervous tone.

"Banana cake" I replied.

We were sitting in our meeting room, drinking tea with some mochi on a plate.