Chp 25 Cosplay

[Toge POV]

This pantie is making me so uncomfortable.

Its shorter and tighter than my own boxers.

We better find Noritoshi soon so I could get out from this weird transgender situation.

We eventually keep up to Noritoshi without getting caught. Yuta paid the driver and we end up Infront of a tall building.

Is it a hotel? Looks expensive.

We hide ourselves in the corner while peeking at Noritoshi stepping in the building.

Is he meeting with someone?

"His going up in the elevator" Yuta whispered.

I grabbed Yuta's wrist before he could make a move.

"Fine I'll send a text to Nanami about the location , hopefully he sees it" Yuta said with a worrying face.

I nob and smiled.

He held on my fingers gently as we walked into the building that is titled 'Golden Age Hotel'

"Sir? miss? Are you booking for a room?" the counter lady asked.

Shit-what should we do?

"No we're visiting a friend, the one that entered earlier, can you help us find out which room he went?" Yuta said with a gentle smile.

I like that smile-I'm jelous that his showing to some stranger.

"I do apologise that it's better if I call that room owner to comfirm" she smiled back.

She's picking up the phone! Pressing on the buttons! We have to stop her!

Yuta quickly let go of my grip and get closer to the edge of the counter desk, resting his arm and let out a charming smile.

"Have I seen you somewhere miss? I do think you look like a celebrity" he smiled while fingering his collar.

The lady blushed.

"If you don't mind-" Yuta said softly while bitting his lower lip.

The lady blushed harder.

"If you can tell us about which room that man is heading? I'm his doctor and I do think his health hasn't fully recover yet, I'm worrying about him"

"Sure sure! I'll search it up for you, my my~your such a kind man doctor" the lady flirted back and started to type on her computer.

"Thank you" Yuta let out a deep chuckle.

I kicked on his knee and he let out a soft groan,even the lady didn't notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Geto POV]

"Your moan is so cute" I whispered into Mahito's ear.

"Naughty~" he moaned back.

Both of us are laying on our bed, Mahito is in a doggy position while our clothes are laying all around the floor.

I'm on top of him while his front faced down. Our bodies are sweaty and I can't help but to do it roughly.

I like chocking him most of the time and he enjoyed it.

I miss having this with Gojo.

Their both so similar, cute and calm.

I lifted up his head with one grip on his neck, smashing so deep in him until his eyes went watery,moaning loudly.

Its a bad timing to fantasise about Gojo.