Chapter 30 Thrid Love Triangle

[Sukuna POV]

I have been overwhelmed to everything that Yuji just said to me. I swear if this kid doesn't shut up, I'll knock him out.

"Sukuna?" Yuji mumbled softly.

"Ugh what?" I groaned.

"It's weird that Megumi just made me breakfast, he hasn't done that before" he said softly then let out a soft burp.

Its true, its been a few months being in Itadori's body and I haven't seen Megumi being a daddy material to Yuji before.

Yeah I get that he yelled at Itadori most of the time but he somehow gave advice or either smack him without saying anything, probably just fed up already.

It makes me chuckle.

"I don't think is for me" he said while walking towards the hallway.

My smile faded with suprise.

"Yo!over here" panda yelled on the field while waving his hand.

I saw him, my puppy, his doing exercises. His currently stretching his legs then his arms while in his dark blue sports uniform.

Its satisfying to look at.

Then I turned to the rest of the group, Nobara the annoying girl, Toge the girly boy and then Yuta-

He looks fine, his energy is still kind of scary.

Didn't I just heard the other day that his being attacked by Mahito? I'm suprised his alive with that white hair boy.

Then I noticed they both stare at each other with their cheeks red, smiling and giggling at the same time.

"I'm glad you two are alright" Yuji said while running over to Yuta and Toge.

"Lucky I guess" Yuta smiled softly.

"Kelp" Toge nob with a smile.

Then a loud whistle being blowed by Gojo and Nanami followed him, their both wearing sports shirt too, just in different colours.

At least there's something entertaining for me to watch today, I wont be forcing Itadori to keep looking at my puppy.

Even though I did that all the time but right now, I rather not being too obvious.

"Aren't you supposed to say something?" Yuji mumbled to me.

I ignored him.

"Alright then, this isn't like you" he said again.

"Alright listen up my mighty worriors! Today we aren't going to play baseball no more" Gojo said while clapping his both hands together.

His still wearing his sunglasses as usual but that Nanami isn't wearing his glasses lately.

And his staring at me, very clearly.

"As you know lots of things had happened and Nanami and I wanted to apologise to you all" Gojo said deeply and then a bow.

"Eh? Teacher-" Yuji is shook.

Nanami bows too.

"It's alright, you don't have to" Yuta said in a nervous tone.

"That's right, we are a family, we fight together, whatever comes in our way, we help each other" Nobara said softly.

"Theres nothing to be wrong about" Panda said.

"Then I'm happy that all of us, as one, felt the same way, finally understand each other" Gojo smiled while lifting up his head.

Family, that's the line I ever heard most of the time in this school. I find that interesting since I entered in this kid's body.