Chp 42 Stealing Ex's Child

Warning: Sexual part included...

[Before death day~during the mission of kidnapping Yuta]

[Geto POV]

I walked around in Sakura Park alone in the middle of the night.

Knowing that tonight is my new opening day for my bar but I was never there.

I rather not be.

I was afraid of Gojo destroying every home I had.

He was supposed to be my home, what happened to him?

He changed, into something far worst than I thought. He did try to kill me, but he just couldn't, even trembling.

I had to sneak into the park just to cool of my mind, it was closed since the afternoon.

I walked by every Sakura tree while stepping on petals. Every step I take makes the memories harder for me to shallow.

"Promise not to leave each other?"

"We will be strongest, together"

The laughter and the sadness we been through-

Gojo....have I been wronged to you after all these years?

Was I not a good boyfriend to you?

You were so happy when we met, why can't you just take the chances and sort it out together.

We might be walking side by side by now, just cherishing each other and never afraid the outside world again.

I shut myself by my thoughts of Gojo, the more I think of you-

The more I fell for you-

I stopped by a familiar Sakura tree sat still beside the lake full of floating petals,slowly placing my plam against the brunch.

I sat down infront of it, taking out a water bottle from my pocket and poured alittle on its roots.

"Gojo hasn't been looking out for you huh?all by yourself?" I smiled softly.

Silly me, talking to a tree.

It couldn't talk back to me, even though I raised it with Gojo.

I still looked after it,this special and beautiful Sakura tree.

I said it beautiful because of the memories I shared with Gojo under the tree.

That day that I confess my love to him and we kissed under this tree.

I wished he was here.

Or we could turn back in time.

Where I would stop the fight and yelling at Gojo.

I grip the edge of my black cap and stood up slowly, dusting off my knee when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Have you had enough?" I groaned in a tired voice.

"Geto-I..." said a soft voice behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Gojo POV]

You can do it Gojo, talk to him.

Dont hide anymore, if you want to save everyone and your family.

Just put an end to it.

But seeing Geto's back facing me, just standing there all gloomy, makes me afraid to speak up.

I was afraid my words would hurt you again Geto.

"I-I'm sorry for destroying your place, I didn't know how it burned d-down" I mumbled nervously.