Chp 38 A Broken Family

[Gojo POV]

"Want to talk about it?"

Nanami said deeply and let out a sigh, slamming a pile of papers on his desk.

I can barely understand the situation right now, not even have a clue if Sukuna's advice really can help.

Or if it just me?

I'm the real problem?

What if Yuta was right? There's something about the elders I might never know about, something dirty.

And I'm been used this whole time?

The more I think about it the more my fingers get aggressive with the keyboards on nanami's computer.

"Stop it, look at me" Nanami groaned while standing beside me.

"What if Yuta is right? also you should be in bed resting" I said while still typing.

"How can I rest well if your handling everything your own?" He groaned.

"Leave it to me" I said with the heavy feeling on my chest.

"This is serious, you never done anything before, you never-"he raised his voice.

"Nanami...Im doing this because I think I'm useless" I said softly.

It shook him alittle without saying any back for a few minutes until he placed his hand on the chair, turning the rollers for me to face him.

"Your not-"his voice trembled.

"I am, I admit it that I'm not serious at times because I was hiding the fact that I'm lonely and I rather be alone so I thought I could feel better in my own space"I smiled at him softly.

His eyes went wider and he slowly bend down his kneels to stare into my pitiful eyes.

For the first time he felt my pain and his willing not to complain.

I was hoping he could at least tell me what u did wrong, not because I'm his boyfriend and all he could do is hide my mistakes.

"Gojo, listen to me carefully, you need help, that's what you want isn't it?"he said softly while his hand caress my cheek.

"I need someone to truly understand me but I'm scared things might turn out bad" I cried while nuzzling his palm.

"What happened to the real you?your-playful and the idiotic"

"I can't, I feel like I can't be like this, it's wrong"

"But thats what makes everyone love you for being who you are Gojo"

I went silence barely can hold back my tears from my numb face. He slowly lifted up my both hands and reached to my waist, pulling to a hug on him.

I snuggled on his chest and sniffed.

"Don't tell the kids about this" I mumbled on his chest.

"The way you cry is adorable?" he smiled while looking down.

"Idiot"

"I'll always be here for you Gojo, whether you need me or...him"he said.

Him?

I lifted up my watery eyes at him, he frown slowly but still let out a small smile, wiping my tears off my eyes.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You know who exactly I'm talking about"he said.

I quickly let him go and walked towards the couch, sitting down slowly and hugged myself.