Chp 23 A Bad Date

[Toge POV]

I followed Yuta to Nanami's office.

Earlier Nanami did showed up after that awkward kiss I gave to Yuta, hopefully no one seen it.

But how is Yuta feeling right now? He hasn't been talking to me since dinner but still-he sat beside me.

Wasn't looking at me-but sat beside me.Am I kissing him wrong?or did I smell bad? Oh god-

We stopped Infront of office door and he knocked twice on it.

"Come in, lock the door and the curtains too" Nanami said.

His sitting on his seat, staring at us with his arms folded. I noticed he hasn't been wearing his glasses all day. I really do prefer him without it.

"What is it?" Yuta finally spoke after locking the door and done pulling down the curtains.

"Two of you are pretty close am I right?"

He saw me kissing him at the hallway?!

"That's-correct" Yuta said with his eyes twitching.

I'm basically shaking beside him but i tried not to seem too obvious. It's nothing wrong to kiss someone you like.

But what if Nanami suspended Yuta?I don't care about my consequences. I cared about Yuta. He trained harder than us, care so much about everyone.

I can't loose him.

"You feeling alright there Toge?" Nanami asked.

I nob but in a panicking way.

"Are we in trouble?" Yuta asked.

I noticed that Yuta's body is moving closer to me, trying to hide the fact that he doesn't want Nanami notice him holding my hand.

I blushed as I covered my fingers around his.

Somehow I feel better.

Less afraid.

"No-I have a job for both of you" he said.

A job?

"There's no one I could put my hopes in it, just you two-Gojo has been telling me that both of your teamwork is inseparable and pure"

"What do you want us to do?" Yuta asked in a serious way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Nanami POV]

I can't tell them about the deal I made with Sukuna, but for some reason Sukuna doesn't seem like his making up a trick to fool me.

"Watch over Noritoshi, his up to something"

Should I even trust a Villian? Besides his targeting the world, why bother care about someone he doesn't know?

"Watch Noritoshi for me, mostly for a week. if something doesn't seem right do not engage-report to me first, am I clear?"

Toge and Yuta looked at each other and then back at me, they both nob.

"Good-and one more, it might be disturbing but Toge-"

Toge step forward slowly.

"Pack you bags, you will leave your dorm" I said deeply.

Yuta was shock to hear that and step forward without my permission. Toge seemed stuck as Yuta placed his arms around him to comfort.

"Nanami, he didn't do anything wrong I swear-" Yuta raised his voice.

He just raised his voice at me, like its pretty much the first time-interesting.
They both are really something.