Special Episode Part 1

[Nanami POV]

I took a bath around 12pm due to marking test papers for this week for Jujutsu High final examination.

Half of the school is going to graduate, even Megumi, Toge, Nobara, Panda Yuji and Noritoshi.

Well after marking their papers, Megumi grades actually gone better after a few months of darkness.

Since Sukuna went to a better place, probably watching over Megumi now.

Megumi had lesser memory of Sukuna, and it's sad that time flies and his going to find a job, hopefully settle down with someone new.

But my mind is still can't get over the fact that we just won.

Was the Elders so easily letting us go after the sacrifice that Sukuna made?

"Nanami?" a voice called out softly  outside my door with three knocks.

"Come in"

Gojo opened the door gently probably the first time ever his even done that for a while now.

"Hey-you haven't sleep?" he said softly.

He tiptoe softly in towards me as if he would wake the other students up. Swinging the door barely shut.

"You know the kids are at the other side of the building" I scoffed while arranging my last paper.

"I know, I know, I just...hate making loud noises as I should be-" he cried.

"You changed"

"How so?"

"I can see it"

Gojo stood for a while with his hand tucked into his grey long trousers, his even in his blue long sleeves sweater, prepared to sleep.

"Come here" I let out a soft smile while getting off my seat.

Gojo sprints into my arms like a child, giving a tight hug.

"What's wrong my friend?" I whispered while his laying comfortably against my shoulder.

"Time...flies so fast..and I'm scared" Gojo sigh.

"Scared?...I'm turning 30 soon, I should be terrified" I mumbled.

"Promise me you won't leave Jujutsu High" he said.

Leave?

This is the best place I ever want to be besides hearing his annoying voices everyday.

But the feeling of Jujutsu High...

This school...was filled with such roller coaster...

Our students smiled upon their lips...

They even called me their father,instead of Sensei.

"I would happy to grow old and die here Gojo.."I smiled against his shoulder.

His watery blue eyes filled up with joy  and tears, giving me a tight hug one last time before setting me free.

"Idiot, why are you even crying?" I gently wipe his tears away.

"I-I thought your sick of all the work...and wanted to retire-" he cried loudly.

"Retire? Where else I'm about to go?" I chuckled.

"Im glad to see your happy to be here for such many years Nanami, I thank you" he smiled.

Oh Gojo...

Your smile is enough for me to live again....

Even that we already broke up...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬:☽︎Sukuna's Pet☾︎ [Book 1] 🎉