Chp 41.5 Extra Shorts

[13 years ago]....
4:20pm, Classroom

[Geto POV]

I wish I have someone that stays with me forever.

Not just us being the strongest but we share good memories together.

And that 'someone' I wasn't expecting at all, he was very quiet and calm.

No hobbies, no hatred.

It's very unusual but the way I looked at him everyday sitting beside the class window with the sun shining in.

His white hair glows from the glimpse of my eyes.

His head titled back alittle with his blue crystal eyes started staring back at me.

He looks beautiful.

"Hey favourite child" said a boy called out while he threw a ball of paper onto him.

He was about to throw it again until I stood up and placed my hand hard on the bully's table,glazing at him with a death stare.

"What you want Emo boy?A fight?" the bully stood up, face closer to mine.

I might not be strong but I couldn't stand my snow white being bullied by others.

"Throw at Gojo again, I'll tell the teachers...or worst-the elders" I growl at him.

"Ouuu~the elders-like they would listen to you-the lowest!" he laughed loud while the class follows.

Gojo stood up quickly while grabbing his  books with both arms, hugging them tight with his head held low, dashing out from the classroom.

I end up getting pissed that I did just saw Gojo's tears dripping down from his cheek with a light of speed.

I punched the bully so hard even when he fell and surrendered-

I still carry on punching him until his bleeding out critically.

I was unfortunately send to the elders office, preparing to get kicked out from my only home until someone ran in the door without knock.

"No-! Wait-please, he helped me" Gojo said while panting, his hair were all bounced up.

So cute.

"Are you certain of this?Any 12 year old wouldn't try to kill another of his kind" said one of the elders while the others mumble2to each other in frustration.

"He did sort of couldn't control his temper but his a good person I promise" Gojo said while holding his fingers below him.

"My child-never interfere the lowest, even if you try to help him, he wouldn't be better but spoiled!" the elder groans.

"T-then I'll change him! Leave him to me!I'll make him one of us, the strongest" Gojo groaned.

Why would he helped someone like me? I was picked up from the streets, with no special abilities like the others.

I want to be like Gojo, being loved by the elders and strong.

"I'll give one week for you to guide him, if he hasn't change, he has to go, we do not keep children that doesn't learn for the best" the oldest elder said while turning aside, waving his palm asking us to leave.

"Thank you!" Gojo bows while grabbing my hand, dashing me out from the office to the hallway.

He held my hand for the first time.

I couldn't forget it-and I won't.

My life wasn't perfect until he came along, fixing every shit I created.