Chap 18 The Voice Of Angel

[Nanami]

I tried to call Megumi and Itadori's phone for an hour now, they both didn't pick up at all.

I'm pretty sure they both are together right now.

Or could be Sukuna is on the loose again, but is there a reason why for now?besides-his fingers haven't fully recovered yet.

Nobara called me few minutes ago saying Itadori is on his way back to Jujutsu High but wasn't able to reach out to him after a bus crashed a few hours ago. Hopefully my people were able to find out first before the cops do.

"Nanami, sir-everyone is dead" one of the socerror said in trembling tone.

I was alittle suprised to see the bus in half with broken parts everywhere.

The smell of blood is strong, it smells like rotten flesh to which means the accident started in the middle of downpour.

"Could it be road slippery accident?" he asked again.

He could be right but the way I look at the road it seems safer and wider for amount of vehicles to move.

So his wrong.

"No-find any evidence before the cops do" I said calmy.

I definitely sence they both might be under attack and it's the bus that Itadori were talking with Nobara that time.

My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up only to see the contact person on the line was Gojo.

I hung up quickly but he calls again.

"How many times you want me to say? Text me-"

"I know I know~but you didn't read them so I got alittle anxiety that you might be in danger" Gojo said but in a playful way.

This man-child is annoying.

"What is it?" I asked while looking ahead the dark forest.

"If you can't find Itadori or Megumi's body, it means their still alive" he said softly.

"I figured-but I still have to see if we can find some proof or footprints somewhere, the mud is still wet, it isn't too late to find where they went"

"Your a smart man, I admire that side of yours" he said with a chuckle.

"This isn't a game Gojo, if your serious about your students, act like one" I said deeply.

I'm not the type to be mad at someone, it's always a waste of time to teach a hopeless man that can't change his behaviour at all.

He went quiet for a while but the call is still on the line.

Is he mad at me?

"I miss you Nanami" he said softly with a sad voice.

"I don't want to talk about it, don't you get it?I'm mad at you"

Before I could even hang up the phone, he hung up on me,pretty much the first time.

"Sir-we found footprints, it's heading towards the forest" one of my man said while pointing at the forest.

"I see.."

I wasn't paying attention on what my partner is saying because I'm suprised that Gojo actually just stopped all the nonsense, he didn't even call back.

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Contact Gojo saying I'm on the move, I need him to take care of my office, I'll take care of it from here, you may leave"