Chp 34 First Date

[Gojo POV]

I didn't mean any of this to happend, Geto make me do it!

He lied! He deserves it!

But why am I shaking so much?

"Geto!" Mahito laid his knees down while holding onto Geto's head on his chest.

Why am I stopping? I can just kill Mahito, his right Infront of me. Megumi will be safe as long as his gone.

"Geto! Fuck don't die on me" Mahito sob while hugging him tightly.

Why did he come back? He knows I'll kill him, he should be hiding, he should be betraying Geto but yet, he came back.

I took a step back with my shoes being soaked by Geto's fresh blood, it keeps pouring out nonstop.

"Oi...wake up, your strong too aren't you?" I mumbled softly with my shaky voice.

"Look what you done to him!! You should have take my life instead!" Mahito groaned at me with tears pouring out from his swollen cheeks.

His yelling at me as in like everything was ruined by me, I killed Geto like he was nothing.

"Geto please wake up...I love you" Mahito sniffed while snuggling his forehead against his.

Those three words shook me to the core until I let my knees fell on its on,my legs soaked with Geto's warm blood.

"I didn't...mean to" I mumbled.

"Fuck just go away!! All we want is peace!!" Mahito growled at me,hugging Geto close on his chest.

"Peace? You tried to kill Megumi and you killed those innocent people in the bus!" I yelled back.

"It-wasn't-me!yes I tried to hurt your favourite child but my motive is just Sukuna, that's all" he said deeply.

Now I'm frustrated, I can't tell if his lying so he could run away from me again. I want him dead in my hands for months and now-here I am, couldn't make it happend.

"Is he breathing?" I asked softly while looking at Geto

"N...no..I don't know"

"Let me help him" I said while crawling slowly towards them from the ground.

"Back off!!I swear I'll kill you if you touch him" he growled.

I can't believe my eyes, Mahito being such a beast protecting a Jujutsu slayer,that was meant to be his enemy.

"Then come with me, I might able to heal him"

Geto would do so much for Mahito, even his life doesn't even matter. Curse you Geto, you always make me feel like I'm in dept with you.

"I didn't kill Nanami...I didn't...he couldn't believe me too" he mumbled while moving gently on Geto's hair with his fingers.

"I believe you" I said.

Mahito stared at me with wide eyes.

That's right, I have no choice what to believe but it's the only way that's still hope to heal him.

Mahito is part of human too, his born because of us, feelings are mutual for him. It might be true that his in love with Geto.

If I were imagine Nanami was dieing, I would ran back to him.

"I'll confess everything but make sure you can help him, make him live, I won't run away anymore, I'm tired, do whatever you want to me" Mahito said softly.