Chap 3 A Deep Conversation

[Sukuna POV]

Keeping him isn't my idea because his hard to be tamed, that's why I'm so excited for this puppy.

Maybe I can lure him into my puppy trap by being friendly but man, being nice to someone that hates me isn't going to be easy.

"Are you bored or something?Sukuna-? " Megumi gave a deadly stare.

Seriously, that stare gave me chills and I love it every second.

"Well then as I said I'm not looking for a fight, just a chit-chat" I sat back down on my throne.

"If this is about Itadori-I won't let you hurt him again-never!" he yelled.

Chills again! Oh yes! I'm getting more horny now.

"Why do you even care about this brat? He gave you so much burden"i rolled my eyes.

"He is indeed a brat but his still a friend of mine, I believe he can become stronger and defeat you" he grip his fits.

I can sense his blood rushing though his veins, the thickness of his muscles and his anger, his deadly rage-

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

His eyes zone out, shock by my question,feeling confused.

"What is.. that all about?" his words shaken.

"I am indeed not but I haven't had any virgins for a while" I stretch my arms.

I can tell his nervous alittle, his heartbeat went faster.

"Your the lucky one, first one on my list" I lick my lips, swallowing my drool.

"Not over my dead body-come on! Fight me punk! " he yelled.

I signed, using my speed standing behind him, grabbing his hair, pulling it back until he let out a cute groan.

"You really don't know how to chill don't you?" I whisper into his cute ear.

So soft-his dark hair does smell like how I imagine. His eyes were dark blue like the moon stood alone in the dark sky, glowing so bright.

A sudden punch on my forehead by his fits,he stood preparing to summon his demon dogs.

"Give up-you know you can't win me" I smirked.

"I'll try- I'll be better than Itadori"

Itadori huh?-That brat is indeed the strongest than him, didn't he realise he will never beat Itadori?

"Gojo still see you as a weak one" i smiled.

His eye widen but still being focus on striking me down.

"If you join me-Megumi Fushiguro, we will be unstoppable"

"Like hell I want to join a murderer, a psychopath and also a pervert"

His got a point but still I'm the strongest among all of the jujutsu students.

"You should give up, you will end up dieing alone-Sukuna" his voice were calm all of the sudden.

A needle strike in my heart, those words were gentle, what is this feeling?

I look up at Megumi's pitiful eyes, how long has is been since someone talk this gentle to me?a hundred years? No probably a thousand already.

"Let Itadori go, he dosen't deserve this, you go your way and never harm anyone in this world again, the world has changed" He spoke slowly.

"World has changed? Ha-don't make me laugh, human is always born greedy, selfish, lack of joy"

"But not until someone really show them, you can change too Sukuna, have friends around you that treat you like a family" He walked closer.

"Shut up-don't dream about it, nobody understands me"

Shit, his not even pushing me to say anything, is this a part of his ability?
No- its from his pure personality.

"If you say so I'll stay for a while" he signs, sitting on the bloody floor.

Wait-seriously? It took me 10 minutes? This is insane.

"But I won't join you unless you change your mind about changing yourself to be better" he runs his hand through his hair.

"That's not going to happen" I lay my cheek on my fits, laying back on my throne.

"This isn't the best place to talk also, what did you even do here anyways?"
He asked,feeling annoyed.

I can tell he wants to insult me in the whole conversation due to the last time I did killed Itadori once but it wasn't a success.

"What was that earlier?" I asked.

"What was what?"

"You trying to comfort me?" I asked again.

"Oh it was.. A boy's talk, never heard it before?" he look around as in trying to escape.

"No-my generation is better than now, everything is nuts"

"You rape women and children that's what rumours said" his words were disgusted.

"Indeed I did but you know what? They love it~" I smirked.

He look at me but wasn't interested.

"If you even try to rape me, I'll murder you" he said in a chilled tone.

"Oh you bet I will~" I laughed.