16 Q&A [Sukuna's Pet]

1. Of all the fanfics you’ve written, why this?

Well to be honest I'm not sure lol, but I was amazed by the characters in Jujutsu Kaisen. I was watching the anime and was surprised that they have different abilities and social skills, even  culture and goals, I'm not like a big fan of them so please don't hate me. But I do want to bring up my curiosity to Ryomen Sukuna. For the first time I remember the way Sukuna has an inner- consciousness for Megumi Fushiguro, In my mind, there's a random history about them and it might be exciting. A world where they once shared an afterlife.

2. Which scene was your favorite to write?

Chapter 16, themed horror bus, the bus scene when Sukuna and Megumi shared their first deep conversation with music. We all lived with music to express our emotions in silence but in this scene, they shared a mutual connection. I named it 'horror' not just because of Mahito's disturbance but also the fear of Sukuna had a sudden love interest in Megumi. It was somewhat scary for him.

3. Which part was hardest to write?

Chapter 41,themed midnight hunters, a group of Jujutsu High students and teachers looking for a crazy student named Yuta, it wasn't easy when it comes to making them split up to find just one person in a gay bar building lol, Whether should I let them find him or not? Which is exciting? I have thoughts of making them doing the same part of finding him but it would be hard if their going the same way, it could turn messy.Overall its a spy moment, it's my first time making a chapter like this.

4. If you could change anything, what would it be?

No no no, it's perfect the way it is. I tend to be the writter that wasn't regret making any chapters. Changing is going to be hard, once it happens, make yourself proud, that's what I told myself.

5. What was the lesson in this fanfic?

Sort things out rather than loosing control.

6. Which scenes did you cut, and which were added?

I can't really remember, but there are some chapters where I wasn't fully sure if it's ready to publish so I would put aside as draft and do a new one, after that I'll compare to see which is better.m,thats why I was a late writter lol.

7. Who was your favorite character to write?

Oof, I'll go for Sukuna and Geto, but mainly is Sukuna because his our idiot monster, making troubles and mistakes along the journey, that's what makes me putting his name in the first book. A lost cursed king that was curious of his future and his little puppy. His a fun character we always face-palm of lol. A reflection of our mistakes, I would say that.

8. Which came first, the title or the fic?

Fanfic, a boy love between Sukuna and Megumi, then I would suddenly thought of making the title.

9. Which idea came to you first?

Toxic relationships lol, I mean we are talking about a 3000 year old cursed king and a 15 year old emo boy here, but overall is the peace we wanted to see at the end, a better world for both of them.

10. What are some facts readers may not know about?

I like this question lol, well we all have weakness and strength but not all of the characters you see have the same thing. For example, Toge was fear of his own powers but Yuta, his boyfriend after that, wants it. Well it might sound like Yuta is using toge for his powers but overall is something more that he sees in Toge, the love they both have lost is much stronger than what they want. Toge is an admirer of Yuta while Yuta is admirer of Toge, make sense?

11. Will there be a sequel? If yes, what was it?

Yes, book 2 themed Megumi's lover, a story after 5 years later, after the peace of Jujutsu High and the war between the haters and the Elders, the memories of Sukunas' death still hunts megumi. Definitely there's a new war coming and basically someone will come back to stop it.

12. Which was your favourite passionate bed scene?

Oh my-lol, well the sex scenes of my characters, can't pick.

13. Which character will you relate to as an writter?

Geto Suguro, after a break up, I would rather not  hurt anyone else again or get back with an ex for further issues. But at the end of the day I would find something to buy my time to heal. Like him opening a gay bar to express his gayness and have fun lol.

14. Favourite fight scene?

Yuta vs Mahito, the part where Mahito is flexible and he could jump wall to wall is crazy, he was also able to hear movements of Yuta before getting ambushed. Yuta on the other hand has the sword ability to sliced the kitchen desk in half without breaking any cups on it.

15. Which love relationship in the fanfic you can relate to? If so, was it possible that you used it as reference for your fanfic.

I borrowed one of my childhood crush memories to make the chapter of Sukuna's first love impression of Megumi, it shows that my young brain is so stupid to even express whatsoever, I wasn't brave that day and regret after that. And I had a sudden thought of why? And it makes so clear that my crush is way popular than me and I don't deserve him. You can see in the chapter, Confession, Megumi is expressing his love for Sukuna but Sukuna was holding on his dear life not to accept it because he sees no future of them, as so he thought.

16. Did Sukuna died?

Yes and no, I wouldn't say it now but in book 2 all will be explain somehow, I got this question alot lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that's it, any more questions you may ask the comments below and I'll answer them somehow :)

Enjoy reading my books~