043

forty─three

"W-We're just uh-" Hendery was loss of words.

"Going to flower our flowers!" Jungwoo laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck, regretting to do so as he can't stop scratching it now, "Y-You know, just... Flowering the flowers on the garden?"

Yuta facepalmed and Jaehyun was still blindfolded, unaware of them being caught red-handed.

The lady squinted her eyes and walked down the stairs, baffled at the fact that there aren't any IVs connected with the six of them. She stared at Jaehyun most specifically, obviously weirded out with whatever scheme he's doing.

"Tell me exactly why are you out here," The doctor says, checking her wristwatch to see how it was exactly fifteen minutes passed three in the morning. "This early in the morning."

Silence invaded the ambiance.

"...We're caught, aren't we?" Jaehyun mumbled, Jeno nodding even if he knew the older wouldn't see him nod his head.

The lady sighs and walked passed them, about to open the emergency door and call for nurses when a certain skyscraper just had to prevent her from doing anything that can lock them back to their ward,

"Open the door or you're on the ground."

Keeping a sheepish smile on his face, Hendery nudged Sungchan's side to hopefully stop him from threatening a doctor. And if you would ask him, he didn't even know how did he get so comfortable with the new kid despite being scared of him ever since he overheard the nurses spilling tea with all the crimes he did.

The doctor honestly felt scared, but who is she to show it? She opened the door, ignoring whatever commotion is happening beside her as she closed the door behind her, greeting a nurse on duty on the way.

Sungchan was trying his best not to lose control, but you know, people like her is just testing his poor neurons and deserves to get out of this world.

Yuta bit his bottom lip to conceal himself and harshly pulled the handkerchief away from Jaehyun's face, not caring if the other male hissed in pain.

"What the fuck, Nakamoto!?" Jaehyun exclaimed, eyes still adjusting at the sudden light but didn't hesitate to give an angry look at the japanese.

Jeno, might as well name him Jaewon, facepalmed as Jungwoo and Hendery were holding Sungchan back from running after the doctor.

Jaewon groaned at their actions, "You know, what if we just ignore Prof. Yoon's words and get out of here before she calls guards and nurses?" He stated, staring at Yuta and Jaehyun's positions that were about to tackle each other on the ground.

"And Jaehyun, I thought keep an eye on Sungchan?" Jaewon motioned his head to the skyscraper who is about to kill someone with his usual dark eyes if it weren't for Jungwoo and Hendery holding him back.

Both Jaehyun and Yuta glared at each other for good five seconds before letting each other go, with Jaehyun going to Sungchan and Yuta still glaring at his taller figure.

Jaewon gazed over at the japanese who probably wanted to kill anyone right this instant - let's drop the probably. The male made his way toward Yuta, grabbing both his shoulders before turning him around to the emergency doors.