059

fifty─nine

"C-Chenle—"

"You son of a gun, I was worried!" Chenle yelled out, tightening his hug around Jisung's neck and not even realizing that he was tearing up. He didn't know if it was because of the memories from his past, or because he was actually worried that Jisung left him without a word.

He didn't believe that he was in a seperate room, after all. Chenle knew Jisung would always update him with his schedules inside the hospital, and suddenly disappearing was something that hurt him to the core.

"Lele—"

"No, shut up! I don't care what I'm doing, I'm so worried you left me alone! By myself!" Chenle felt beads of hot tears roll down his cheeks, burying his face between Jisung's neck and shoulders and he sobbed lightly.

The young male couldn't grasp what was happening, his hands were even behind him, making sure not to make physical contact with the chinese male.

Chenle couldn't sort his thoughts out. He was sobbing; and he didn't know if he wanted Jisung to pull him away or to pull him closer just to feel safe again. He was also bothered that Jisung wasn't weapping his arms around his body, but then again he didn't want to feel arms around him as it was triggering his thoughts.

"Chenle..."

"God knows what happened to you wherever you went..." The older whispered, resting his chin on the trapezius muscle and locked his hands together to secure the younger.

"Are... Are we supposed to..."

"Mm," Yuta hummed, shaking his head in the process. "Let them be,"

Jaehyun grimaced, "But Chenle?"

"You heard his words clearly," Yuta shhrugged and sighed out loud, stepping aside as he walked passed the small commotion (reunion, actually) that was happening and plopped to his bed. He was the one who was sleep deprived for who knows why, shutting his eyes quickly once he felt his skin touch the thin mattresses.

Dejun squinted his eyes, making sure he's seeing the same Hendery that now has a cast wrapped around his whole arm. As far as he remembered, he asked him to keep safe -- what happened now?

"Jungwoo hyung," Yukhei uttered, enough to grab the attention of the newly arrived patients that looks so different like last time. "Where is he?"

"He'll most likely not—"

"He'll come back," Jeno stopped Jaehyun from even uttering something that can trigger a manic episode or his other 'personality', sending the older a small glare as he pulled away from the small hug and wrapped his arm around Renjun's waist. "For you, I think. Once he's well."

"Well?" Yukhei raised a brow, did he get himself hurt?

"It's not serious, don't worry." Jeno flashed his signature eyesmile, "He'll be back before you know it."

"Hey, Jen..."

The tall male hummed in reply, tilting his head down slightly to meet the schizophrenic's eyes that held nothing but worry. "What about Jaemin?"

As far as Renjun knew, Jaemin and Jisung were moved in another room together. Why is Jisung with them right now and Jaemin not with them?

"In another room," Jeno smiled before flinching, lowering his head down as he felt himself dissociating for the nth time today. Renjun tilted his head in confusion.

"Let him rest, he's been changing alters every now and then." Jaehyun sighed and flashed a look at the youngest pair who still refused to let go -- with Chenle softly scolding at the younger whilst crying softly.