Chapter 50

*RAWSKA'S POV*

*6 MONTHS LATER*

So now i'm alone. I have no one anymore. My dad's an ass. My mother, i don't even know about her anymore but she wasn't much of a mother anyways. My younger siblings are dead. My best friend is dead too. I have no one.

I walked up the stairs of the house the four of us used to share. Thinking back on everything at least i'm glad my little sister and my best friend found love in each other. I turn on his songs, and my brother's. I can't even come to say their names anymore. I grab a couple bottles and set them on the pool table. I grab one and walk towards the bar. I turn around the bottle and then enter the code, the door opens. I walk through the hallway into the right and turn on the light. I look around and imagine her dancing through the floor and i look at the mirror. It's about to be 2 years and i miss her so much. I walk towards the door and open it then stand there looking up and the stars and the mountain.

Eventually i go back inside and then into the other room. The door closes behind me and i promise myself to never enter it again. I roll myself a blunt and smoke it listening to his voice. This one was about her, and him. It was about how fucked up their lives are, about how fucked up everyone's lives are. I start thinking way too much and it's unbearable. I start to cry.

Finally.

I can finally let it al out. But maybe i'm at my limit.

After a couple hours or so i got tired of thinking about it. I just grabbed my revolver and put 3 bullets in. It's a 50/50 chance. Worst case scenario i die. Is that what i want? Doesn't matter now.

I pointed the gun between my eyebrows and put my finger on the trigger.

I counted to three and pulled it.

THE END

a/n: hey guys i hope you enjoyed the story. if you guys are dealing with anything you would like to talk to someone about or if you need anything in general you can text me through insta or snap i'll answer and be there for anyone that needs it. thank you so much for those who kept up with the story and were there the whole time supporting it i appreciate anyone who reads this story in general. i apologize for the time i took off writing this story to those who were keeping up. again thank you all i'm happy i finished the story and i'm happy you read it.

edit: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5k i'm about to write my wiggy story soon the first chapter will be out sometime this week. I absolutely love anyone that read this fr thankq guys so much😭❤️

instagram: @roxy.bomb_

snapchat: roxy_gp