❀Chapter 36❀

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k READS I LOVE YOU😌🥳

As i started to charge at her, her family got closer and mine pulled up. I started beating her ass as everyone got out the cars and made their way over to us. I was on top of her as she pulled out a blade and cut my arm. I screamed and punched her face hard and happened after that was just what i thought would happen.

I kept punching her faces as my blood started to pour out and then i felt two strong arms get a hold of me.

"Stop get off of me!"

"You're going to kill her Astrid calm the fuck down."

"I want to kill her."

I pulled out the gun and pointed it straight to her head. She got down on her knees and started bawling her eyes out. Her father pointed the gun at me and Mackned ran over and put a gun to his head and a knife to his throat.

"Shoot" I heard someone say.

It was Gus.

"Fucking shoot her and let's get out of here"

"You know what will happen if you go to the poultice right?" I walked up to her and she flinched.

"I'll die?"

"Exactly." I shot her leg and Mackned pulled the trigger on her dad and we left. The boys shot at her brothers and we all got in the car not caring if we killed anyone else. Once i got in the car the pain hit me.

"FUCK!" I yelled and my brother took off his shirt and put it around my arm.

"You're going to need stitches on that."

"Coldy can do it he's home isn't he?"

"Yes."

I held my arm and looked out the window.

"Are you okay?"

"We just killed someone."

"Astrid it's okay."

"I know but still."

"Yeah i know."

"Can i sleep with you tonight?"

"Yeah you can."

"Thank you."

a/n: here's a little filler update since i've been having a writers block i'm so sorry i haven't updated but thank you all so much for 1k reads i love you😣💜
I changed my insta user names here they are.

main insta: roxy.bomb_
spam: roxy.bomb2.0_

for my spam u do have to request so please dm me when u do request so i can make sure to follow u back too😌❤️