☻︎Chapter 31☻︎

(das one aside of a box i painted i'll post the other side next chapter i'm really proud of it😌)

Gus stares into my eyes and i stare into his. We stay this way for a while and then he stood up and held his hand out so he could help me stand up. I took his hand and he pulled me up. He then gathered our trash and threw it away and then held my hand and we walked back to the car. We both got in and he turned it on.

"Astrid"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Gus"

He drove away and we made it back to the house in under an hour. It was late afternoon and everyone was awake when we got home. Gus and I quickly said hello to everyone and went to his room.

"Um Gus I actually want to show you something."

"Okay."

We left his room and i lead him upstairs to the bar.

"Cover your eyes please."

He put his hands on his face and i made sure he wasnt looking before turning the bottle and putting in the code. The door slid open and i lead him into the studio. I made sure his eyes were still closed when we walked through the hallway and into the studio.

"You can open them now."

Gus took his hands off of his face and smiled.

"We're still in the house this is my secret room. I come here and dance. I dont know how im going to tell my dance teacher i need to quit the team because i want to live my life but I'll figure it out." I said as i walked out to the middle of the floor and started stretching.

"I like it. And about your teacher im sure she'll understand."

"Yeah, can i show you something?"

"Yeah"

I connected my phone to the speakers and i put on one of the songs i had working on and started dancing. I improvised towrds the end since I hadn't finished coreographing the song.

"I loved it."

"Thank you"

"You made horny tho" Gus looked down at his feet and smiled.

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"Lets go to your room."

I grabbed his hand and lead him out the studio covering his eyes. When we were out i took my hand off of his face and he looked down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. He put a smirk on his face then picked me up and ran across the room. We both started laughing as he went down the stairs with me in his arms. When we made it to the living room he put me down and everyone looked at us. We calmly walked across the room trying not to laugh.

"We can tell y'all bout to fuck just get on with it and don't make too much noise." Trey said and everyone laughed.

My brothers also laughed and seemed to be cool with it. Maybe it's cuz of all the you're gonna die bullshit do whatever you want.

"Hey guys lets go get some food or something" Wicca said.

"Yeah let's all go" Wiggy agreed.

They were all gone in less than 5 minutes. Gus obviously let them know he also wanted food. When they were all gone Gus and i finally entered his room. He walked in first and i closed the door behind me and locked it. Gus then walked up to me and lightly pushed me against the door. He put an arm above my head and put his other hand on the wall. He got really close to my face and it felt like he was almost about to kiss me but he didn't.

"Baby"

"Yeah?" i almost whispered intimidated by his position.

"You look cute."

I blushed really hard and sank a little. He followed my movement and then played with a strand of my hair.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"I'm gonna make love to you today. You know i'm gonna gentle with you and make you feel good. I'm gonna make you moan out my name when i give you good, slow, but hard strokes. And im gonna make you cum"

"Don't just say it, do it."

"Say less"

He wrapped his arms around my body and started kissing me softly. I kissed him softly back as we walked towards the bed. He took off his shirt and gave me a peck on the cheek before taking off my clothes. He stared at my body and smiled.

"Babygirl you're perfect."

I blushed at what he said and he then took off my bra and kissed my neck. He then removed his pants and took off my panties. After that he went between my legs and planted a single kiss on my folds sending chills throughout my whole body and making me moan slightly. Gus took off his boxers and lined himself up to my entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside of me making me moan again. When he was completely in he started moving slowly. He got a slow pace and it felt amazing. He grabbed my legs and started hitting my g spot. He was still going hard and deep and i was a moaning mess. His grunts in my ear also made me get chills. I was really close and then i felt myself cum. At that moment Gus pulled out and came on my stomach. He grabbed a couple tissues and cleaned me off. He then plopped down on the bed next to me and spoke.

"That was the best sex I've every had in my life."

"Good." I said as i kissed his cheek and got dressed.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

a/n: heyyy sorry i didn't finish the day and i'm sorry i'm dragging stuff out it's honestly my first story and idrk how to make fanfics like these. also this chapter was based off a tik tok one of my best friends sent me. Thank you and i love you all❤️❤️.