☽Chapter 4☽

I woke up and Wiggy had his arm around me. I carefully removed myself from his embrace and jumped down from my bed. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room past the living room and down the stairs. I grabbed a red apple from the fruit basket and took a bite unlocking my phone. I looked at the time and it was 9:40.

I finished eating my apple while scrolling through pinterest. I go back upstairs to get ready. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on some jean shorts and my brother's hoodie then slip on my black slip on vans. I grabbed the keys to my range rover that were on my desk and headed towards the driveway. I got in and drove to target for a couple things I wanted.

My phone went off and I answered it with the call button on my wheel. I hadn't looked at the caller id so when I heard Gus' voice on the other end I tensed up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Astrid. did you go out?"

"Yeah im on my way to target did you want something?"

"Actually yeah can you get me a redbull?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay thank you and also I just wanted to say that im sorry... again"

"Its okay don't worry about it"

*time skip to when she gets home (im sorry)*

I parked the car and got out walking towards the main door and opening it. When I walked in Zay was laying on the floor of the main living room, Wiggy was in the kitchen looking for something to eat, and Gus was nowhere in sight.

"Good morning" i announced.

I put everything on the counter and walked up to my dozed off brother.

"What are you on?"

"Lean"

"Why? Its way to damn early in the morning to be doing that shit."

"I like the feeling. Plus I started feeling bad stuff"

"What stuff?"

"You know how i get when something happens to one of you. I feel like such a shitty brother I just want to..."

"Don't finish that sentence." I snapped cutting him off.

"Die"

"I said don't. Get your ass up from the floor and try to take a shower. I rather you be like this than have you do something stupid."

He got up without another word and headed upstairs, I followed behind him.

"I love you" he yelled from his bedroom door before entering.

"I love you too idiot"

I went in the room to find my brother on his phone. Before anything I wanted to talk to him.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"Great actually. Is it okay if you help me get downstairs?"