☁︎︎Chapter 24☁︎︎

(thats^ another edit i made i hope you guys like that😌)

I woke up next to Zay and he was on his phone.

"Hey good morning. What are you going to do today?"

"Literally train all day i haven't danced in two weeks that hella bad"

"Damn are you going to condition all week?"

"Yessir"

"Well i hope shit goes by fast Christmas is next week" My brother reminds me.

"About that..."

"I just want a shark tank" Zay laughed.

"Yeah me too maybe we should actually get one in the living room. I mean there is an empty wall."

"True. Ill go see what i can do. Other than that i want a puppy"

"Okay i'll get you one. By the way i want that hyena chain necklace!" i've been begging him to get me one designed for ages.

"I'm not taking you to do that on christmas" he walked into his bathroom.

"Fine i want a chain tho"

"Yeah just not a hyena one" he walked back out.

"Yeah whatever well im gonna go put my body through hell"

"Have fun"

I grabbed my phone and left. I went into my room to get ready. Once i was done i headed upstairs to my "secret room" not bothering to check on Rayden or Gus because they would eventually end up finding me or bumping into me. I walked up the stairs and into the game area. I passed the couches and walked towards the bar. I turned around a bottle of Jack Daniel's and put in the pin. Then the hidden door next to the bar opened and i walked over to it. I walked down the little hallway and turned left into the gym. Rayden and i were the only ones that had access to this room since he likes to work out i allow him to come here when he wants. Zay has access to the other room because he likes to watch me dance. I put my fingerprint on the door handle and heard the door unlock before opening it. I walked in and connected my phone to the bluetooth speakers.

(This is the gym but with white walls and no words on the wall)

I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a green fruit smothie and drank some before going for a short run up the mountain that's behind the house. I grabbed my phone and put it in my sweatshirt pocket before walking over to the other room.

(This is her dance studio the door leads out to the back of the house down some stairs and the mountain

(This is her dance studio the door leads out to the back of the house down some stairs and the mountain.)

I set my phone on the floor and started stretching. When i was done i grabbed my phone and jogged out of the studio and down the stairs and ran towards the mountain and up. Once at the top I stopped for a minute to catch my breath and took some pictures of the city. When I was done looking at the view i walked down the mountain and ran back home.

(If you live in vegas there are actually mountains surrounding the whole city and some of them aren't even that tall so you can hike up them, i have before but i cant find the pictures.)

When i was back home i went down to get some breakfast before i started working out. I walked downstairs past the living room and back downstairs into the kitchen. Rayden was at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning brother"

"Good morning sister"

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"So you're training again"

"Yeah i guess"

"Nice"

"So um do you really approve of what's going on with Gus and i?"

"Yeah honestly i think you should just do whatever you want you only get life once and you dont know if you're going to die tomorrow"

"True but um has Rawska told you about the MRI?" I  grabbed some fruits from the fruit bowl and a cutting board along with a knife to make myself a fruit salad.

"Yeah. Im scared honestly"

"Me too"

"Well lets just hope you're gonna be okay"

"Yeah that"

I was done cutting the fruits and i put them
into a bowl and took a seat across my brother.

*RAYDEN'S POV*

Astrid sat down across from me and she started eating. A couple minutes went by and then i heard a loud thud. I look up from my phone and Astrid was on the floor shaking uncontrollably. I stood up immediately and ran over to her dialing 911.

"911 whats your emergency"

"My sister is having a seizure. She's had one before but she's been having health problems please send someone something might be wrong with her" I explained as fast as i could.

"GUS, RAWSKA!" I yelled out and put my attention back onto the lady on the phone and my sister. The seizure hasn't stopped and its already been a minute. I told the lady the address and Gus and my brother ran down the stairs.

"Whats going on?" Gus asked and when he laid his eyes on Astrid he straight up froze. My brother ran over and squatted down next to me. Gus was still standing there like an idiot and then I heard the sirens outside. Gus then ran over and opened the door to lead the paramedics into the house. Astrid had finally stopped shaking and when i checked the time it had been 7 minutes. She was passed out on the floor when the paramedics got to her. They pushed me and my brother away and took her away. We ran with them to the ambulance.

"Only one goes."

"Gus you go me and Rayden are going to grab some stuff for her just in case" My brother spoke up.

"Okay"

Gus got in the ambulance and they left me and Rawska went back into the house and grabbed some stuff for her. We put it all into her backpack and we left in the lambo and raced to the hospital.