✞Chapter 17✞

I walked over to my duffle bag and grabbed my dress i packed for any type of special occasion.

(Astrid's dress)

I straightened my hair which took two hours with my hair being so curly. Then i put light foundation on along with eyeliner and fake lashes. My eye brows looked pretty nice since I recently got them done. I aplied some mate red lipstick and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good. I walked out to the room and Gus was sitting on one of the chairs by the window.

 I walked out to the room and Gus was sitting on one of the chairs by the window

Gus combed his hair to one side and was wearing a black button up shirt with a pair pf ripped black jeans

Gus combed his hair to one side and was wearing a black button up shirt with a pair pf ripped black jeans. He put on a belt with small spikes and added chains to his jeans. He also had on his signature pink converse. He honestly looked really good. He grabbed his custum jaket he wore literary everywhere and trew it over his shoulder walking over to me. I went to my duffle bag and grabbed my red Guess coat that I actually bought two sizes bigger because i perfer oversized coats.

 I went to my duffle bag and grabbed my red Guess coat that I actually bought two sizes bigger because i perfer oversized coats

(I actually have this coat and it's extremely comfortable and cozy so it's perfect for this)

He walked up to me and held my face with his hand.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you"

He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss making me melt completely at his act of affection. I smiled into the kiss and so did he.

"There's no way i could ever stay away from you."

"Then don't"

"I wont" he said seriously.

"I wont either." I flashed him a small slime and he made a weak effort to give me a small one back.

"Lets go pretty girl"

"Alright pretty boy"

We walked towards the door, I slipped on my black heals and we left the room. Gus lead me outside to a taxi and we got inside. The ride wasnt long and we made it to the fancy restaurant pretty quickly. Gus paid the driver and he helped me out of the car. We walked over to the doors and he opened it for me.

"Awe Peep decided to be a gentleman today."

"Shut up it doesn't happen often."

"Mhm." I laughed and he laughed too.

We made it to the guy at the front desk and asked for our reservation. He smiled and lead us to a table by a window where there was a nice view. I was smiling brightly at the nice view and Gus noticed.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes obviously."

"Okay" he laughed a little.

He picked up his menu and spoke again.

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Dont know. How bout you just get whatever you think i will like."

"Okay princess."

I blushed and looked straight at him. He peeked up from the menu and smirked. He looked back down and i looked back out the window.

"I love it when you get like that."

I felt my cheeks heat up more and i felt his gaze on me. I slowly turned my head towards him meeting his eyes.

"L- like like what."

"Just like that"

I smiled slightly and he smirked again. He was making me extremely nervous doing all the stuff he was doing to me without him noticing.

"Dont be shy baby tell me whats on your mind."

"You're making me nervous."

"If i make you nervous now i wonder what would happen to you when we make love."

He said it so casually and so loud it scared the shit out of me.

"G- Gus."

"Yes ma?"

"What do you mean."

"Oh i forgot to tell you that I really hope one day you would let me deflower you." He put the menu down.

"I mean yeah one day but not today right?"

"Nan baby you're too young. After all that's not going to be the only thing i do to you."

"What are you going to do?"

The waiter came and asked what we wanted to eat. Gus ordered a steak for him and ravioli for me then he asked for water and sent the lady off. He then turned back to me and said.

"Dont worry about it ma. Just let me teach you when the time comes."

"Oh okay"

"If that's alright with you of course. If you dont like something or dont want to try certain things just let me know and we wont do it."

"Okay so since we are on topic, i dont really want to try anal. Like at all please."

"Okay no problem."

"Thanks"

"Yeah yeah. By the way how come you know so much about drugs i was just wondering."

"Ive been watching Rawska fuck up his body with all types of shit. This one time he overdosed off of coke. That's why he doesn't want me doing it."

"Oh that explains a lot."

"Yeah."

The rest of the diner went in a comfortable silence. I guess we kind of just really enjoyed each other's company. Everything was going fine until i got a call.

a/n: sooooo sorry for the cliffhanger again but dont worry I'll update today again😁