𓆈Chapter 41𓆈

*GUS'S POV*

I wake up to the sound of Astrid's soft humming.

"What are you humming?"

"The song you wrote for me" She looks up and smiles.

"Cute" I tap her nose and she makes a weird but cute face.

I hug her really tight and close to me. I never want to let her go. I'm in love with her.

(Im gonna make a time skip to Christmas and then New Years cause i feel like this story is going too slow for all the things i want to happen in it im sorry but I promise a lot of things are coming im sorry btw)

*ASTRID'S POV*

I wake up next to Gus once more and look at his perfect face. I never want to leave him, i never want to die on him. It kills me to think that one day im going to have to go, i just hope he stays strong for me. I turn over and check my phone. Today is the 24th, Christmas Eve. We kind of have a tradition of opening presents at 12 so i better go put mine under the tree. I turn around one more time to be met with Gus's perfectly full brown eyes and smile to myself.

"Good morning baby." Gus said with his morning tired voice.

(if ykyk🙈)

I looked at him and bit my lip and he smiled.

"The smallest things make you horny."

"Hey im not horny!"

I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it then went to stand up.

"Baby wait." He grabbed my arm.

"What?" I snapped my head over to look at him.

"Im horny too." He said very seriously.

"Cool that can wait till later i have things to do." He let go of my arm.

"But i wanna have jinggle bell sex."

"Gross!" I threw a pillow at him and he started laughing.

I walked out of the room before he could convince me to do anything and went to my room. I grabbed all the presents and ran out to the living room to put them down. When i was done i went over to the shark tank and looked at it for a while. Then i went to my room to feed Sen.

*time skip to after dinner*

It was about 10 pm and as per usual these men were already planning on getting high as shit in fact some of them already were. After a while we were all crossfaded and waiting for 12 o'clock. When that time rolled in i jumped up and gave everyone their presents. Zay opened his present and looked over at me.

"Wait"

"2 pm on the 26th we're gonna go get a puppy"

"I fucking love you."

He came uo to me and gave me a hug. Then i looked over at Gus.

"Go ahead."

He looked down at his present and opened it. He took out the chain with my name on it and smiled then instantly put it on, he then saw the bracelets and looked up at me kind of questioning why i got them for him. Before i could say anything Wiggy, who was sitting next to me spoke up.

"Astrid has a little kink where she-"

I tackled him and screamed, "Shut the fuck up!"

Everyone laughed and then Gus just looked at the peice of paper at the bottom of the box.

"Hey Astrid what are we doing at 10 am on the 27th?"

"Oh we're getting tattoos."

"Wait for real!"

"Yeah" I chuckled.

He stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug picking me up off my feet. I hugged him back.

"You must really like tattoos"

"Dont say dumb shit."

"Sorry" i laughed.

He put me down and then everyone else opened their presents i gave them and thanked me. When they were all done opening their presents it was time for me to open all of mine. Trey got me weed. Ben got me a record player and one of my favorite albums by him as a record. Jazz got me a bennie from our favorite anime. Chris got me a hoodie. Wicca got me the first coppy of his new song dedicated to me and signed by him. Wiggy got me tapestry. Jay got me a box of condoms and a leopard gecko. Zay had already got the shark tank so i didnt think he was going to get me anything else until he went to stand up and get a box from the tree and hand it to me.

"No"

"Yes" he said.

"Are you serious?"

"You wanted a new one"

When he said those words i ripped the paper and saw it was a new iPhone and i jumped on him and gave him a huge hug. Then lastly it was Gus's turn to give me a present. He gave me it and i opened it and it was a beautiful silver and diamond chain with other complimentary chains along with it. I set the box down carefully and also gave him a big hug.

a/n: hey yall so sorry im kinda cutting this story on some parts I promise its only because i want to at least end the story on 100 chapters and not make two or more books that would be a nightmare even though i am having a lot of fun writing this please let me know if you want another fanfic on Gus after this one or on someone else. Thankq all for reading and i love u💖