☠︎︎Chapter 1☠︎︎

I was sitting on my bed impatiently waiting for my older brother to get home. I kept looking at my phone in hopes of getting a text from him or a call. I was so excited to see him after 6 whole months that he was on tour. He said he was bringing his best friend Gus home. I've heard his music before and it's honestly very good. He goes by the name Lil Peep which i think is kind of weird but that doesnt matter. I was also excited to meet him and have him live with us. Thats not a really big problem for me or my twin brother because we have a spare bedroom. Speaking of, Rayden comes into our room.

 Speaking of, Rayden comes into our room

(Astrid and Rayden's room. The left is Astrid's part and the right is Rayden's)

"Hey, Zay said that he's five minutes away are you ready?" Ray asked.

"Yeah yeah im ready, im going to go wait for them downstairs are you coming?"

"I'll be down in a minute"

I rushed down the stairs of our new modern house Ray was able to afford for the three of us recently. We decided it was best to move out with him because of our verbally abusive mother. When I reached the kitchen I heard the garage start to open and I rushed outside through the front door turning the corner to see my brother's 1970 red camaro, my favorite car he owns. I ran up to him as he opened the car door and jumped into his arms.

(Rawska's house

(Rawska's house. They live in North Las Vegas, Nevada close to the mountains basically at the edge of the city.)

"Hey little sis, i missed you too"

"Never leave for that long again!" I yelled at him and playfully hit his arm

"Im sorry sis but big brutha gotta get these stacks for you and ray"

"Still" I pouted

Then I looked past my brother and saw him. He was the most perfect human being i had ever seen. His hair complimenting his tattoos and style. His tatoos, they were beautiful. He was gorgeous and he was standing in my garage. I dont know how long i must have been staring because obviously both of the men standing in front of me noticed.