✰Chapter 33✰

"Hello?"

"Um hello yes is this Astrid?"

"Yes who's this?"

"Henderson Police. Your mother and brother wee involved in an accident we need you and your brother to come over to the station, we need to ask you some questions."

"Are they okay?"

"I'm sorry"

And then the lady hung up the phone.

"Rawska we need to go to henderson fast now."

"What happened?"

"I think Rayden is dead."

When the words came out of my mouth i started crying. My brother ran down to the garage and pulled up in the lambo. I got in still crying and he sped to henderson.

"The police station."

"Why do you think he's dead." His voice cracked.

"I asked the lady if he and mom were okay and she just said she was sorry and like a couple minutes before the call i felt like something weird."

"Mom was involved?"

"Yeah"

"Fuck!" Rawska hit the wheel hard and stepped on the foot peddle and he went faster.

"Rawska whats wrong?"

"If that boy did what i think he did i'm going to beat the shit out of him."

"Zay stop he's dead!" I yelled at him sure of my words this time but hoping it wasn't true.

We pulled into the parking lot and once he turned off the car i got out and ran to the entrance.

"Where is he is he okay?"

"Astrid calm down and come with me." I recognized her voice from the call.

"No where's my brother"

"Just come with me"

Rawska then walked in and followed behind me. The lady lead us into a room and she gave us water. We all sat down and then i asked again.

"Where is my twin brother."

"Astrid, your brother passed away."

At that point my whole world fell apart. It was like i was in the hospital all over again but this time worse. i felt my heart breaking, no shattering into a million tiny pieces. My eyes burned from crying and my head was throbbing. Rawska held me close and i held onto him and we just cried for a while.

"What happened?" I asked through sobs.

"It seems as if Rayden was going to meet your mom in a motel to talk and he barely made it through the door when he shot her in the leg and then her head. When the police arrived he held the gun up and they shot him. Astrid, the gun was empty he wanted to die."

"What were his last words."

"He wrote something on his arm."

She slid a picture to me and i read it.

"I'm sorry i love you both." I read aloud.

"We think it was meant towards you two. Also one more thing you guys probably don't know because you guys aren't in contact with your mother is that your grandfather passed away two days ago maybe that's what your mother wanted to talk to Rayden about."

"Okay great more fucking death."

"Rawska calm down im still here."

"For now what happens when you die."

"I don't know but you'll get through it im sure of it."

Zay and i left the police station still crying a bit. We got in the car and i had an idea.

"Play his songs."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

His voice started and i started crying. The whole way back the car was filled with me and my brother's sobs and Rayden's voice. When we got home we both walked in with our puffy faces and our eyes watery and obviously everyone noticed.

"What the hell happened?" Horsehead asked.

"To summarize it all Rayden murdered our mother." Zay said.

"Why are you crying then, I thought you guys hated her?" Fish Narc asked.

"That's not why we're crying. After he killed her he held an empty gun up to the cops and they shot him. We're crying because he committed suicide." My tears start up again and Rawska leads me away into his room and goes back out.

*RAWSKA'S POV*

I walked back out to the living room and i see all of them with sad looks, some even crying.

"Can someone please call Coldy and tell him. I'm going to be with my sister for a while maybe the rest of the day."

"Hey Rawska." Gus called out.

"What Gus?"

"Did you know he was going to do it?"

"He told me he was going to see someone and that he was bringing a gun for protection. I knew exactly who it was i could hear it in his voice and i could see how scared he was in his eyes. My kid brother was terrified of failing. He knew what would happen if he didn't die. Yes Gus, i knew exactly what he was going to do. I was just hoping that he wouldn't have to balls to do it and he wouldn't go or maybe once he left he would come back. But he didn't. The last thing i got from him was a hug."

And with that i walked out of the room not bothering to see the look on their faces and i went into my room and cried with my little sister. We cried ourselves to sleep in each other's arms and that concluded the worst day of our lives.