𓇽Chapter 19𓇽

(thats another edit i made i hope you guys like that)

I woke up next to Gus and smiled to myself. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Should we get ready for today?"

"I honestly want to stay like this forever."

"Me too." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter and so did he. He kissed my cheek and i kissed his. I never wanted this moment to end. We stayed like that for a good minute and then i broke the silence.

"I hate you"

"What why?"

"I hate you for being so perfectly wrong for me."

"I hate you too."

"Why do you hate me?"

"Because you're going to be the end of me. Life is horrible and you make it beautiful. You're a light in my darkness. A slayer to my demons. Nothing good stays and just like every other thing in my life this will end."

"I love you Gustav."

"I love you Astrid."

"I promise i wont leave you"

"I wont let you the fuck" he laughed.

I laughed with him and slid out of his embrace and he grabbed wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Im going to go put something on."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"Nah im tryina have morning sex."

"Okay daddy" I giggle.

I crawl on top of him and kiss him. He puts his hands on my hips and kissed back. We made out for a couple seconds before he broke the kiss. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Grind on me"

I started moving my hips and pressing down on his bulge but not too hard. He groaned in plesure and i started breathing heavily. He then flipped us over and I giggled.

"I promise I'll pull out."

"Okay"

And without warning he thrusted into me. I moaned out and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I the wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his arms around my back. He then started moving and i moaned loudly. He was going really fast amiung me cum quickly and I clenched my walls around him when he kept going making me go crazy.

"Daddy's almost done."

"Aaahhh" I screamed out in pleasure.

He then pulled out and pumped himself before cumming on my stomach. He got up and went to grab something. He came back with napkins and he cleaned me.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"Lets go take a shower ma."

I tried to stand up and failed falling back onto the bed. Gus looked at me then went into the restroom and turned on the bath. I sat there trying to still stand up and not being able to. Gus camr back out.

"How bout a bath instead. Stop babe you cant walk right now."

"Why"

"Because i fucked you senseless."

"Oh"

Gus picked me up and walked me over the bathtub setting me down in the middle and getting in too. He braided my hair and put it in a bun. He then opened his arms and i layed on his chest.

"You're so beautiful."

"And you're gorgeous." I smiled up at him

"What about me is gorgeous ma?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Mhm"

"Well first of your beautiful big brown eyes. The your tattoos. And my favorite, your smile."

"God why the fuck did you make me fall with this beautiful 16 year old girl."

There was silence for a second and he spoke again in the cutest baby voice.

"God says its time i found happiness."

I smiled up at him once again and kissed his jawline.

"Dont make me fuck you again."

I giggled and he did too. I stayed in his embrace a while longer and i was happy too. Everything went away when i was with him and my sadness didn't consume me any more.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up at him and i shed a tear.

"What's wrong babygirl?"

"Nothing im just happy i have you."

"Me too"

He hugged me tight and i did too.

*time skip im sorry i hate these too*

Gus and I decided to go for a walk and honestly it was nice. We talked about our past and stuff. He told me about New York and how it was toxic for him. I talked about my mom and how she was toxic for me. We made it back to the hotel and packed our things and got ready to go. Once in the car again going god knows where.

"Hey Gus where are we going?"

"We're gonna stop by the beach before we go back home. We should be there in time to watch the sunset tomorrow. Then we're gonna go stay at a hotel in the strip for the last day."

"Okay sure"

Gus' song with horse head, girls, came on and we both started singing. When that one was over witchblades cam on and we both went off yelling the lyrics. I fell asleep once again and when i woke up we were deep into the night.

"Gus do you want me to drive till the morning I already got sleep you should get some."

"Sure." He put the tesla on auto pilot and i went over and sat on his lap.

"Come on Gus go over to the other seat."

"I rather stay like this." He smirked.

Althought this is a safety hazard and we could get pulled over i said okay. Gus wrapped his arms around me and i drove sitting on his lap. A couple hours passed and the sun was starting to rise. I woke Gus up and put the car on auto pilot before climbing back to my seat. I fell asleep a couple minutes after.