♡︎Chapter 13♡︎

*LIGHT SMUT WARNING WATCH OUT FOR💥 THEY INDICATE THE START AND END OF SMUT*

I finished saying goodbye to my brothers and ran back out towards the kitchen. Gus wasnt there and the bags were gone so I figured he was outside. I went outside to the driveway and he was in the car. I walked up to the car and got in. I put my phone in the cup holder and looked up at Gus.

"You're cute" I giggled.

"Thanks ma" he said back.

He strated up the car and we were off. I grabbed my phone and connected it to the car. I put my gothboiclique playlist on shuffle and absolute in doubt came on first. I started mouthing the words while looking out the window. Then i felt Gus' hand on my thigh. I looked over to him and he smiled. I smiled at him too. About an hour went by of us on the highway and i was growing more curios about where we were going so I decided to ask again.

"Hey Gus?"

"Mm"

"Where are we going?"

"I dont really know where im tryna go but i know i wanna take you"

"Wait you dont know where we are going?"

"I was thinking Colorado."

"Ive always wanted to go to Colorado."

"I know Rawska told me"

"Of course"

"Yup, so what do you want to see?"

"Can we just drive around the Rocky Mountains. I want to see the snow."

"Anything for you bae"

I blushed at the nickname and hid my face.

"You dont ever have to hide from me. Let me see your face."

He put the tesla on auto pilot and moved my hands from my face. I looked up at him shyly. His big beautiful brown eyes scanned my face.

"Fuck why do you have to be so beautiful."

"I-"

He kissed me softly before i could finish my sentence and pulled back after a second. He cupped my face and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I blushed again looking down.

"What did i say?"

I looked up at him and blushed harder. He then kissed my forehead.

"Good girl."

Those words scared me. My heart stopped for a second and when I realized what he said he was already driving again. I kept replying the words in my head. They were such a turn on honestly. I bit my lip and i think he noticed.

"You like it when i call you that?"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I didn't say anything i just bit my lip again this time making sure i was staring at him and slowly releasing it while nodding my head yes. He put his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb. I looked back out the window and closed my eyes. I felt his hand slowly getting closer to my heat and once he reached what he was looking for i gasped. I looked over at him and he had a smirk plastered across his face.

"Take off your shorts."

He removed his hand and i slid my shorts off my body letting them drop on the car floor. He reached over again and pulled my underwear to the side. I gasped again as he started rubbing my clit making me moan slightly. I gasped louder when he inserted one finger inside of me and moaned when he inserted a second. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me making me moan really loud with each thrust. I covered my mouth trying to not make too much noise. After a while i finally came all over his fingers. He removed his fingers from inside me and put them in his mouth. I whimpered and closed my legs from the loss of contact.

"You taste so good babygirl"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I looked at him and blushed. I reached for my shorts and slid them back on my body. I pulled my legs close to my body and put my head on the window. I fell asleep shortly after.

a/n: sorry i said this chapter would be long but i think the smut makes up for it😉