❥Chapter 23❥

I wake up in Gus' arms and i smile to myself. This guy is absolutely perfect. I love him to death and ive only known him for two weeks. I feel like he's going to be the one i get married to even though marriage could never really explain what we have. He's like a best friend but a soulmate. I would get his full named tattooed for sure.

"Good morning beautiful." Gus spoke pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey daddy." I traced the "daddy" tattoo across his chest and kissed his neck.

He slightly groaned and i got up to get ready for today again. Gus did too and we left shortly after. Today we went to all the places we didnt go to yesterday and went to the harry potter area again because we liked it so much. Once we were done seeing everything we went back to the hotel to get ready to go. Once we were all packed up we got our car and drove back to vegas. It was only a 4 hour drive wich i slept through.

"Hey wake up we're home." Gus shook me slightly.

"Okay." I groaned.

We grabbed our stuff and we walked inside. I ran up to my room and saw my brother. I immediately went up to him and hugged him.

"Im too emotionally attached to you and Zay dont know how i went 6 moths without seeing him." I said to my twin.

"We slept in his bed almost every day for the first 4 months thats why." He hugged me back.

I put everything away and went to go find Zay to let him know i was home. Christmas was in two weeks and i also wanted to know what he wanted. I walked over to his room and he was laying on the bed on his phone probably writing ideas for music in his notes. I walked up to him and layed down next to him.

"Hey how was your trip?" He put his arm around me and i cuddled close.

"It was good. Gus took me sledding in Colorado and then he took me to this nice restaurant, then we went to California and watched the sun set on the beach and then he took me to universal studios. It was honestly really fun."

"That sounds like an awsome first date."

I looked up at him confused and he kept a straight face.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think Gus likes you."

Memories of stuff we did flooded my mind and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"And i think you like him too."

"Zay-"

"Do you like Gus?"

"Zay i-"

"Tell me."

"Yeah" i almost whispered.

"Did he touch you?"

"What no." I lied.

Zay then got up and walked out of the room and i ran after him. He walked down the hall and knocked Gus' door. I followed behind him and Gus opened thr door. I gave Gus a worried look and he knew what was going on.