𓃠Chapter 43𓃠

a/n: hey guys, this chapter talks about themes of sexual harassment if you are not comfortable reading that then please skip this chapter. Also thank you so much for 2k reads💖✨

*GUS'S POV*

I woke up in a bed. I don't remember anything at all. I looked around and i don't know where i am. I looked over and there was a guy next to me. He didn't have a shirt on. I look to my right and Layla was laying next to me. She was naked. I looked down and i was naked.

"Fuck" i said out in frustration.

I got up and put my clothes on quickly then found my phone and left. It was dead great. There were a lot of people passed out all over the floors of this house. I managed to find the front door and walked outside. I looked at the house and still didn't know where i was. I looked to see if i could find one of Rawska's cars but i couldn't.

"What the fuck happened"

I went back inside to charge my phone and ordered myself an uber. I looked at the date, January 1st. What? The uber got here and i went to Rawska's house. I didn't know anything that was going on. I walked in and everyone was in the downstairs living room. It was a mess. They all looked at me. Rawska stood up and ran over to me. He hugged me and i hugged him back.

"What happened."

"You don't remember?"

"What?"

"You got into a small argument with Astrid and left. You've been missing for the past week bro. Astrid left last night to go look for you and she hasn't been back, we don't know where she is."

My heart stopped. What the fuck. What is going on. I don't remember shit. Knowing me i probably got high as fuck for that whole week and now i don't remember shit.

"Go rest we'll wait for Astrid i'm sure she will be back soon she probably got tired and crashed at a friend's place."

"Okay"

I walked up to stairs to my room and passed out on my bed.

*ASTRID'S POV*

I woke up on a mountain. It's early in the morning, the sun is starting to come up. I sit up and memories enter my mind from last night. I get up and start walking away from the city. I don't know where i'm going but i want to get lost. My heart hurts, i'm weak from crying, i want to die again. I don't even want to hear his voice anymore. I can't trust him.

*GUS'S POV*

I shot up from my bed and memories started coming in. They were burly but i remember what happened last night. I wasn't blacked out. They thought i was. Layla.

"FUCK"

*GUS'S POV LAST NIGHT*

I was tired and my anger issues got the best of me. I told her i didn't want to talk to her but she insisted. I got to the place. It was a normal sized house i guess i walked in and i felt someone grab my arm and lead me upstairs. It was Layla. We smoked weed and drank. I took a xanny she gave me. After that i only remembered having her on top of me there was someone in there with us. I felt a sharp pain and the door opening. I looked over to the door. I saw a familiar figure.

"Astrid?" I called out to her.

She closed the door and left before i could say the words "help me"

*GUS'S POV PRESENT*

I felt it happen. I got raped and my girlfriend thinks i cheated on her. Rawska came in.

"Are you okay do you remember anything?"

That's embarrassing. I got raped. How the fuck did that happen. I can't tell anyone. I can't. What do i do.

"I think i got so wasted that i cheated on Astrid thinking it was her."

"What the fuck?"

"You know how i get when i get mad i black out and can't remember shit. I think the girl knew me and texted Astrid through my phone. I remember seeing her then she left."

Rawska just closed the door and left. He was mad, i could tell. Im an idiot. I should've never went to talk to Layla. Im an idiot. This is all my fault.