ꕥChapter 12ꕥ

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. When i walked out of the bathroom Gus was sitting on the bed. I walked over to him and pecked his lips. As i was about to pull away he grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear.

"When you're free come back up here i wanna take you somewhere"

"Where are you taking me?"

"Its a surprise nd its gonna take up the rest of the week so i suggest packing"

"Sure if my brother lets us"

"He will dont worry"

"Okay whatever i hope you have a good excuse"

"Eh its better than shit"

I walked away out of the room past the living room and down the stairs. I grabbed a red apple from the food bowl and ate it while looking through twitter. I was almost done when Rawska came into the kitchen.

"Hey Astrid i wanted to talk to you about something"

"Is it bad?"

"No its about dance"

"Oh okay you had me scared for a second"

"Sorry. So i know you dont have dance class till the second week of January but i was just wondering why you haven't been practicing a lot"

"Oh i dont know i guess ive been feeling shit. I dont know why i didnt turn to it sooner but i should've considering its kind of my escape and a way to express myself. You're right i should practice maybe i'll feel better. I'll start training again next week."

"Um why next week?"

"About that"

I texted Gus to come downstairs.

"So Gus wants to take me somewhere for a week i honestly dont know why he said it was a surprise"

"Are you two like a thing?"

"What no we barely met"

"Right okay"

"I just want to get to know her better so i thought why not a road trip?" Gus spoke from behind Rawska scaring the living shit out of him.

"Alright cool just dont fuck my baby sister freak" Rawska joked.

"I wont" Gus laughed.

I smiled and Gus and i made our way upstairs to pack. It was noon when i last checked my phone. I was now packed up for a week and 3 days just in case. I grabbed my nike duffle bag and carried it downstairs. Gus came shortly after.

"Considering the fact you didn't tell me wack about where we were going i packed for every occasion"

"Good because we are going to a couple different places."

"Okay well can we go now"

"Yeah go say bye to your brothers you wont see them till next monday."

"Right be right back"

a/n: im sorry this one is kind of another filler. im sorry its so short but the next chapter is going to be long i promise. ive been very busy with school stuff. thank you so much to the people that are keeping up with the story i love you guys.