☹︎Chapter 2☹︎

I wake up the next morning to my phone going off from my brother's messages. I look to see what they wanted.

Zaire🤩❤️

Hey
Are you awake?
Why are you not answering?
Get up and get ready
We have to leave soon
Mom found us at the mall
She hit Rayden really bad
We have to go see him at the hospital
*read 10:17 am*

Just as I was about to answer Zay barges into my room and he looks like he got the life knocked off of him. I jump down from my bed and run over to him.

"What happened why were you out without me, and where is Ray?" I practically yelled at him.

"He's in the hospital mom beat him really bad she had one of her stupid crack addict boyfriends with her and he hit Ray aswell." He yells back.

I run to my closet and grab a pair of sweatpants. Then i run over to Ray's closet and grab his favorite hoodie and slide it on. I take off my shorts and put on my sweatpants then run back towards Rawska grab his hand and lead him to the garage. I get in the driver seat assuming he's not okay to drive right now. He hands me the keys and puts our phones in the cup holders.

"Thanks for grabbing my phone"

"Yeah"

I speed out of the garage and drive to the hospital my brother told me my twin was in.

"Its my fault. I wasnt paying attention she caught us by surprise. Gus is with Rayden right now. God im such an idiot"

"Hey its not your fault. Its that psycho bitch that gave birth to us. She cant get it through her thick head that we dont fuck with her anymore and she was the shittiest mother." I spit. I tend to cuss a lot more when im pissed off or when something happens to my twin, we both do it.

I pull into the parking lot and park the car closest to the entrance as i can. I then turn it off and run out, my brother doing the same. We run inside and ask the woman for our brother. She told us the room number and we went to it. When we went inside there he was. He looked lifeless. There were bruises all on his face and arms. There was a cut on the top of his head and he had a busted lip along with a bruise on his left cheek bone and a black right eye. His perfect jawline slit and scratches across his neck and chest. There he laid, looking lifeless.

Gus was sitting on the couch next to the only chair in the room. I stood in shock and then i started to feel tears come down my face. I dropped to my knees when i got to the edge of his bed and grabbed his hand. That woke him up.

"Hey its okay dont cry im fine."

"No you're not dude. You're going to stay home for at least two full weeks i dont want her try to find us again" Zay snapped.

"Ray are how are you feeling?"

"A little bit of everything hurts but im sure I'll be out in a couple of days"

I finally let go of his hand and stood up to give him a gentle hug, i then walked towards the other side of the bed to sit down on the chair. Gus hadn't said a word since i walked through the door and honestly he was worring me too. I look over in his direction and see my brother sitting down next to him. I look back at Rayden and he's fallen asleep again. Without letting go of his hand i speak softly to the men on the couch. 

"How did this happen"

"I guess mother saw us at the mall and immediately went for Rayden. Him being younger than me and you most likely hurt her the most since we left last year."

Rayden and i are twins and were born on the same day and everything but we were born 7 minutes appart so i am old by 7 minutes. Our mother used to call us all types of things when we lived with her. She used us as her slaves basically. It was really bad. She would sometimes have her boyfriend beat us and we would have to go to school with hoodies and pants every day. When Zay finished highschool he had made enough money to have all of us move out. One day when mother was working we packed everything and left. We used to live in a small town in Oregon but moved to Las Vegas. She's been trying to find us ever since and this was the first time she had ever touched on of us. Ray and i dropped out and decided to pursue our talents instead. Rayden raps and sings just like Zay and im a dancer. Everything was perfect untill now.

Gus looks at me and gives me a sad smile. I return the gesture and look down at my brother. I wont be leaving his side untill he gets out of the hospital. I love him more than anything and he isn't going to suffer alone.