シChapter 21シ

I wake up to the sound of Gus calling my name.

"Hey baby we're almost there i want you to see LA and there's been a change of plans i have a surprise for you."

"Whats the change of plans?"

"We aren't going back home today because i have a surprise for you"

"Okay bub."

I smiled at him and he smiled back as always. It was about an hour of us listening to random songs and we were finally in LA. We drove around a bit looking at everything and then we checked the time and the sun was about to start going down in 20 minutes. When i told Gus that he freaked. He put the car in ludicrous mode and sped through the city surprisingly making it to an empty spot on the the beach 5 minutes before the sunset.

 He put the car in ludicrous mode and sped through the city surprisingly making it to an empty spot on the the beach 5 minutes before the sunset

(#knowledge)

He parked the car and we got out grabbing a blanket. We started running and Gus locked the car with the key remote. We ran all the way till be were in the middle of the beach by some rocks and we set the blanket down and sat down. We didn't cuddle together we just sat there with our knees to our chest looking out to the sky and waves. I looked over at him and he looked at me.

"I hate you Gus"

"I hate you too Astrid"

"What's the surprise"

"You'll see"

"Now i really hate you"

"You know you love me girl"

"I know"

We both laughed a little before going serious again and looking back that the waves.

"Gus im scared"

"Of?"

"What if there is something seriously wrong with me? What if i die?"

"Everything is going to be okay babygirl don't worry"

He pulled me into a hug and i sighed.

"And if you die you can haunt me"

"I would haunt you to insanity so you could kill yourself and we could be together again"

"See this is why i love you. Because no matter what the only thing we think about is staying together."

"You think about that too?"