♔Chapter 29♔

I worn up next to Gus. It was dark out. I didn't even notice i fell asleep. Gus was on his phone.

"Hey Gus how long was i asleep for?"

"Like 40 minutes why?"

"Just wondering"

"Okay cool"

"Do you want to go back out to them?"

"Yeah sure"

Gus got up and randomly yelled.

"THIS IS THE SONG THEY PLAYED WHEN I CRASHED INTO THE WALL!"

I looked at him and laughed then he yelled again.

"THIS IS THE GIRL I TOLD THAT WE COULD HAVE IT ALL!"

Then I walked over to him and kissed him and he opened the door.

Gus sat down and he pulled me onto his lap. Everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

"Oh yeah i forgot to mention we kinda have a thing-" I started and Gus cut me off by saying.

"We're dating."

"You just started some shit Gus." I whispered into his ear.

"Wait a minute. You guys are dating?" Mackned asked.

"Apparently." I responded.

Everything was silent for a second before Chris said something.

"I fucking knew it you all owe me 5 bucks."

"Fuck you Chris." My brothers said at the same time.

"Wait you bet on us? Mother, explain." I looked at Chris.

"Okay so basically when we were on tour Gus and Wiggy were was trippin off of acid and we all made a bet to see who you'd date. I bet Gus and everyone else said Wiggy they didn't think you would fall for Peep but here u are all up on him and shit. Rawska was on facetime with Rayden at the time so we made him vote too. So now each one of these lovely men here owe me 5 bucks each." Horsehead explained and did a little weird dance.

Everyone laughed.

"You guys are fucking pathetic betting on her love life but it's whatever." Gus laughed.

"I don't care pay up bitches." Chris sang.

"Should we leave em and have some fun?" Gus whispered in my ear and nibbles on it.

I slightly smiled and nodded then he picked me up and set me down and lead me to the room.

"So what did you have in mind?"

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"I thought maybe i could eat you out and make you go crazy." He said extremely serious.

"If you say so" I walked over to the bed and sat down.

Gus locked the door and took off his shirt. He grabbed my hand and put it on his upper chest.

"You already know what to call me."

"Daddy" I said and bit my lip.

"Good girl." He teased.

Gus pulled me up and took off my hoodie and let it fall on the floor. He then took of my shorts and ran his fingertips up and down my body. I shivered and he smiled. He softly pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled. He kissed my forehead, then the side of my head, my cheek, my jawline and then the corner of my lips. I smiled a bit and so did he. He started kissing along my neck trying to find my sweet spot and when he did i let him know by moaning softly. He gave me a hickey on the spot and i moaned again.

"I love it when you moan for me princess." He teased.

He then started kissing down the middle of my chest. He took off my bra and kissed both of my boobs. He teased me by lightly tapping my left nipple with his tongue and i got goosebumps. He smiled at my response and started kissing down my stomach. When he got to my panties my heart started racing. He slid them off my body then spread my legs and wrapped his arms around my thighs. He ducked his head down and licked one of my inner thighs dangerously close to my heat. Then without warning he slid his tounge across my heat. I gasped and he spoke.

"Don't be too loud baby there's guests in the house." He teased.

Once again without warning he started licking my clit and sucking on it. After a hot sec of me trying not to moan he inserted a finger inside me.

"Oh daddy" I gasped.

Shortly after he inserted a second one and started fingering me and licking me rapidly. At this point i could barely control my moans. I called out daddy one more time and he moaned into my heat. It send vibrations through my body and I came shortly after. Gus took off his pants and slammed into me without a warning again. I practically screamed and he put a finger on his lips shushing me. He started thrusting into me and i was going crazy. When we were both finished later down next to me and put the covers on top of us. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"I told you i would make you go crazy."

It sent chills down my spine. Gus and i fell asleep naked on the bed once again.