𓆉Chapter 22𓆉

I wake up to the sound of Gus' voice and i look up and its bright outside. I walk over to the bathroom following his voice. I open the door and he starts to yell.

"Bitch stop calling my fucking phone for real im done with you!"

I jump from his reaction and start to back away when he notices me. He then quickly hangs up the phone and walks over to me.

"Im sorry baby i didn't mean to scare you are you okay?"

"Um yeah who was that."

"This guy i was friends with back in New York. My ex cheated on me with him and he was trying to apologize again."

Part of me could tell he was laying about something but i decided to put the idea in the back of my head. I just simply nodded and walked away to get clothes for today.

"You excited?" Gus spoke softly in my ear hugging me from behind.

I hated the fact that he could do the slightest thing and i was completely wrapped around his finger like he owned me. That was the thing, he did own me and i willingly let him. I hate him.

"Yeah"

"Mm i love you" He nibbled on my ear.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"Dont make me fuck you right now"

"It's barely 8 am but i dont mind" He whispered into my ear giving me chills.

"I fucking hate you" I turned around and kissed him passionately before pushing him onto the wall. He broke the kiss to breathe and spoke.

"Getting aggressive now are we?"

"Shut up"

I walked away from him and into the room. I started taking off my clothes and when i was done i turned around to face him. He was in his boxers.

"Thank you God for blessing my eyes this morning with the sight of my lover's naked body" He walked over to me and ran his index finger along my colar bone.

I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist. I then put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him close to me before kissing him softly and pulling away. I looked deeply into his eyes and he looked into mine. I hugged him and he picked me up and walked me to the bed. He was on top of me kissing my neck and then i flipped us over. I was now straddling him and my hands were on his chest. I ducked my head down and started kissing his neck. He put his hands on my hips and i started giving him love bites.

"Grind on me"

I started moving my hips and he was guiding them with his hands. I kept working on the hickey and i moaned into his neck. He groaned and then i stopped. I took off his boxers and i put him inside of me. He let out a little moan and i started moving my hips. I was moaning and gripping onto his shoulders. I was close to my climax and i let him know.

"Daddy im gonna cum"

He flipped us over and started thrusting fast into me hitting my favorite spot.