❣︎Chapter 20❣︎

I see someone in the distance. Im standing in the middle of a forest. I start walking towards the figure. Im face to face with who ever it is standing in front of me and i cant make out their face. I hear little whispers in the background and i cant tell what they are saying. I look around and then look back to the person and there is a really big smile on their face but nothing more. Then they said something.

"Run"

I turn around and start running, when i look back im being chased. I start screaming and yelling for hell and trying to run faster and faster. I screamed out one last time and when i opened my eyes again i was in a car.

"What happened are you okay?" Someone spoke out.

I looked in their direction and it took me a minute to realize everything that just happened was a bad dream.

"I had a nightmare" I started having a panic attack and crying really bad. Gus pulled the car over immediately.

"What happened talk to me"

"I- I have this really big phobia of getting chased and- there was someone standing in front of me. And they told me to run so i ran and the started chasing me and- it just all felt so real and i was screaming and no one heard me"

"Hey its okay"

Gus pulled me in for a hug and i stopped crying. He gave me some water and i drank it. Then he put his music and gave me a chance to calm down before starting to drive again. I was scared to fall asleep again but my body felt so tired it just gave up on me.

a/n: this chapter is so short im sorry but im really tired guys the only times i really get to publish is late at night or at random times during the day so im sorry to those of you who are keeping up im really trying to publish new chapters at least 3 every day so i can finish this story faster and move on to a next . Btw let me know who you want a story on.