library.

*SEMI MATURE CONTENT*

***

Rose Malfoy 

It was now Monday. Two days after Blaise and I had that intense encounter. It wasn't a bad one, it was just one I wasn't expecting. I had never seen that side of him. I never thought that Blaise was that sexual.

I was walking and making my way to the great hall for dinner. Recently, the Professors had announced that the Yule ball was to be on a Saturday before we left for the Christmas holiday. I was excited but also sad. I wanted to go with Blaise but Draco doesn't know about us yet. I keep waiting and hoping for the right time to come, but it never does. 

I walked into the great hall, the aroma of the food making my mouth water at the scent. It was Shepards Pie tonight. One of Blaise's favorites. However, when I sat down, Blaise wasn't there. 

I knew that I had just gotten there and that he was probably just held up in the class or he went to change. I wasn't too worried. 

I sat down and started to eat. I made a conversation with Scarlett about what color dresses we wanted. 

"I was thinking black or maybe even a deep blood red," I said, sticking food into my mouth. 

Scarlett's face screwed up. I furrowed my brows. "For you and your eyes, royal blue would look best, but hey, it's your dress."

"You're right," I said, looking down at my plate. 

Scarlett took a glance at Pansy to make sure she wasn't listening and then leaned over the table, "I'm getting a suit." She sat back again as I widened my eyes. She chuckled "I hate dresses. I don't like dressing up" 

"Well shit. You'll look hot. I promise" I smiled. 

"You act like it's going to be on for long" She smirked, looking at Pansy as she spoke with Astoria. "Yours won't be either" 

I kicked her under the table at the remark she made. She gave me a 'fuck you' look and started to eat again. 

"Do you guys know where Blaise is?" I asked, pushing my plate away. Everyone shrugged and Draco sent Astoria a look but I missed it. I stood up and said bye to everyone, mentioning how he might be in the library and I was going to go get him. 

As I made my way to where I thought Blaise was, I remembered him mentioning, at lunch, about how he had some transfiguration homework to do. So, I stopped the worry that was building in my stomach and headed to the library.

Tucked into his little corner, away from everyone else, covered by bookshelves that are full of books that no one else checks out anymore. 

It's where he liked to be. 

I waved to Madam Pince as I walked past, her giving me a small smile. I continued my way to Blaise. 

It was after dinner so there were only a few students left at the tables. 

When I made it to the little corner, Blaise had his elbow resting on the table holding up his head in his palm. His right hand was scribbling down answers as he looked through a textbook. 

Walking over to him, I grabbed his paper and set it into his book, closing it. He looked up at me with hard eyes and spoke "I only have four questions left." 

I chuckled, my hand taking his in mine "And I will do them for you later. How was your day?"

"Fine." He shrugged. 

"You didn't come to dinner," I said, looking at his hand and rubbing circles on the back of it. 

He tugged my arm, making me fall onto his lap. I had one leg on each side of his thighs and he wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me closer to him and kissing up my neck.

"Wasn't hungry" He mumbled against my throat. 

"You have Quidditch Practice tomorrow, right?" I asked, trying not to moan as he kissed my sensitive spots. 

"Mhm" He hummed, the vibrating sensation making me groan. "We play Gryffindor on Friday" 

"You'll win. I'll be there. I'm your good luck charm after all." My sentences were short, trying to contain myself and not grind my hips. He smirked, pulling back and looking into my eyes.

Every time his eyes locked onto mine, I fall even harder. I fall every day. Even when we're not together, I'm still falling. 

I won't stop and never will. 

Like when you're falling into a dream and it feels like it's going on forever until you suddenly jump awake. 

That's the thing though... I'll never jump awake.

I cup his face and bend my head down, connecting our lips. 

Soft and steady kisses. Passionate and happy ones. 

His hands come to my hips, gripping them but avoiding where he marked me as for it was still healing, and he moved my body in a grinding position. 

That's when I moaned. 

Blaise smirked as my lips parted. He took this to his advantage and stuck his tongue into my mouth, making mine fight with his. 

He continued to move my hips as our lips stayed connected. 

I could never get used to his taste. It was like an addiction. A really bad one. There was no type of rehab to get rid of him. No type of therapy could get me to let go of my feelings for him. There was no potion or spell that could pull me out of this trance. 

But that's the thing. This was no trance. This was real. 

"I need to be inside of you." He whispered, biting my bottom lip and breaking the skin, sucking the blood. 

I moaned as the words left his lips, bringing me closer. The words that left my mouth shocked even me "And I want you to drag that blade down my body." 

He stopped moving my hips and just looked at me, bewildered that the innocent Hufflepuff had really said that. 

I smirked "I have kinks too, love." I brought my mouth to his ear and whispered "Fuck me however you'd like" 

In a swift and fast motion, he picked me up and shoved me against the bookshelf, his mouth devouring mine. 

Suddenly, he pulled away and set me down then adjusted his pants, grabbing a book from the shelf and acting like he was reading it. I furrowed my brows but then realized. I stood on my tiptoes and was acting like I was reading the book with Blaise as the footsteps grew closer. 

"What are you guys up to?" Draco asked, leaning against the bookshelf and looking around. 

Blaise quickly brought his finger to my lip and wiped it, sticking his finger in his mouth and sucking off the blood he had just wiped while Draco wasn't looking at us.

"Finishing my homework," Blaise said, looking at me "Rose came and helped a bit." 

Draco furrowed his brows as he saw the mark on my lip and how they were swollen, same with Blaises. I cursed under my breath. 

Draco stood up straight and nodded, "Well, I'll see you guys later. Blaise, meet me in my room tonight" 

Blaise nodded and then Draco said bye, walking away.

Blaise looked back at me and smirked. "You sure you want me to fuck you however I want to?" He asked and I gulped. He came closer, his hand lightly wrapping around my neck as his breath fanned across my ear "Because you won't be able to walk for a day or two, Amore Mio

I shivered as he pulled away and started to collect his things. He sent me a wink as he grabbed my hand and tugged me with him. 

We were making our way to the Slytherin common room so I knew that I wasn't going to find release tonight. 

Even though we were going to be with our friends, I'd still be with him and we have the weekend and nights.