The Memories -Yoonmin

Jimin's P.O.V

Going through my phone. The old photos of me and my husband. From when we first started dating, to our wedding day, my first pregnancy, then now. Showing them to Yoongi, seeing his cheeks turn red out of embarrassment. I smile. The sweet memories we shared together.
I take the photo album from the shelf looking through more photos.

I frown. Seeing an old picture of me when I was pregnant with our third child.

Our first daughter Aera. We took her in when I found her without a family. Even though we didn't have her biologically, we still treat her like our daughter.

Our twin boys Mi-young and Eun-Hee. My first and most complicated pregnancy of all time. I went into early labor due to the stress I was under. After I gave birth to them my heart stopped for a while. My babies and myself could've never made it. Thank god I'm still here today. Eun-Hee is out only deaf baby. We don't treat him any less than we do to our other children. Good thing Yoongi knows sign language.

Our third little dumpling Eun-hae. She's the sweetest little dumpling we ever had. This pregnancy wasn't that difficult. She was just kicking like crazy when she heard Yoongi's voice. She's still learning to walk and talk. But she's doing her best.

And our last and the youngest dumpling Kai. During the whole pregnancy was really something. He treated me like a punching bag, he always had Yoongi's strength. He's our little dumpling.

We love all of our children. Although I want to have more with Yoongi. I won't force him to have more kids with me. I started using birth control and Yoongi wore protection after I gave birth to another man's child due to him violating me. Yoongi just wants me to be safe.

All of these memories, some of the most beautiful things you can remember.

It brings happy tears to my eyes as I remember all of the memories. Taking all of the photos and keeping them with me. I want to be the best Eomma for them. I want them to have everything before I have something.

But me and Yoongi have a secret from our kids. We never told them about it. During my pregnancy with Kai. Me and Yoongi were disguising him old mafia days. He wasn't the leader, but a hacker in the mafia. Soon I became interested in the whole thing and wanted to join the mafia with him. Being pregnant at the time. It was extremely difficult to train. I got out of breath easily and was always in pain. Did I hide it from Yoongi? Yes. Am I proud of hiding it from him? Not really.

I trained everyday without him knowing. I soon went into labor and had Kai. I still trained.

Now, me and Yoongi are partners in a mafia, parents, and married.

We-

"Baby~ are you done daydreaming~? I want cuddles~" I laugh as my husband whines from our bedroom. "Coming loves.. " I carry Eun-hae to her room before walking into mine and Yoongi's.

"Finally~ just me and my baby. " I playfully roll my eyes. "You really can't survive a day without me, can you? " I heard Yoongi chuckle. "I couldn't survive an hour without you even if I tried."

I giggle as I lay down next to him. "Same here~" Yoongi wraps my arms around me. Making me feel protected and safe in his arms.

Let's just say. Yoongi and our kids are the best memories I can remember. I will always remember them. Never to be forgotten.

Hello! I finally updated! I know it's short but I will make the next one a bit longer. If you guys have any requests just comment!

I love you all~!

Word count: 644