Rainbow street -Vmin

It's pride y'all! No angst, just pure, tooth rotting, precious fluff this chapter. And it's Vmin, a new ship for once. Shh, I'm a yoonmin and jikook shipper for life. 5000 words because I love you all. Blush blush.

He was seventeen and he was sixteen when they first started a friendship. He was a student joining an extra activity and needed a partner to join him. "What made you decide band?" The younger asked. The elder shrugged. "My mother wanted me to join so I can at least be on more than one page of the year book. I'm Jimin by the way." The younger set down his saxophone. "Taehyung. You picked the best partner. All the others are bland and.. Hm.. Soulless." The younger laughed. "I'm joking. People here just tend to focus of their own instruments. And complain about their blisters. Band AIDS are always a need." He lifted his hands, three band AIDS wrapped around his fingers. Jimin laughed, looking down at the saxophone. "How long have you been playing?" He asked. "Well I could barely hold it when I was ten and I didn't start working out until around fourteen. So about a year, year and a half. I enjoy it so much, think I might become a saxophonist. Playing in the hot stops all over Busan, then to my hometown Daegu, and then the big city of Seoul. I'll been on billboards, I can see it now. Kim Taehyung, deep sounds, beautiful face. What about you? Where is your heart?" He asked. Jimin's shoulders dropped slightly. "Dance." He paused. "I want to dance. Ballet, hip hop, lyrical, any dance. My mother introduced me into dance at a young age. I fell in love with it." Taehyung smiled. "Dance. A physical way to show art." Jimin nodded. "Exactly." He felt heat rising to his cheeks, looking down at his hands shyly. Through the rest of the period, Jimin and Taehyung practiced together, laughed together, and most of all, blooming a friendship that will undoubtedly stay for a long, long time. The two sat together at lunch, right across from one another. "Are you doing anything this weekend?" Taehyung asked Jimin, who was busy trying to evenly cut the edges off his sandwich his mother had forgotten to do. "You know they're having a pride walk at the park? Me and my Appas walk it every year since I was nine. It's nice and peaceful. So many different people, all accepting and really nice." Taehyung beamed. "One of my Appas friends has gone for around ten years, she also donates to a transgender support group every month. She also invites us to do Korean BBQ at the end of the month, a good friend and plus a full of buffet, what more can you ask for?" Both of them laughed. "That sounds very nice. I'll ask my parents." Jimin tilted his head slightly, humming while pushing away his sandwich edges. "If you're wondering, I was born by a surrogate. My parents were young, but didn't want to wait, so here I am. I think they are doing a great job of raising me. A confident pansexual man that loves band and tends to be just a little chaotic." Jimin laughs a bit. "Your family seems very lovely. I'll ask my parents about the pride walk and see if I can meet them." Taehyung's shoulders visibly relax ever so slightly. "You can't miss my Appas, one of them has purple hair and the other a real, mint green. They dye it to represent their bisexual and homosexual selves." Taehyung plays with his juice bottle. Jimin rested his chin on his fist. "You should dye your hair pink, represent yourself." Jimin smiled, gently ruffling Taehyung's bangs. "I wish, but this school doesn't allow our hair to be dyed. So unfortunate. " Taehyung pouts but they both end up laughing a few seconds later. When the weekend came that week, Jimin did in fact spot the two men with Taehyung. All three of them had face paint is the colors of pride flags, which Jimin found to be very nice. "I got something for you since our school doesn't allow hair dye, I bought temporary pink hair spray. Need to represent yeah?" Taehyung's eyes practically shined, immediately spraying the pink spray unto his light brown hair. "You want to have yours done too?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded, Taehyung helping with the hair spray. Jimin shook his head, he looked beautiful with pink hair, his light, dirty blonde hair made the pink more vibrant. "Pink is good on you. Suits you." Taehyung told him, ruffling his own hair a bit. "Thank you." Jimin said shyly, looking up at Taehyung's Appas. "You really do look lovely. Thank you Jimin." Seokjin, the one with purple hair said. "Thank you for joining us. Taehyung hoped you would come." Namjoon, the one with green hair told him. Taehyung then took Jimin's hand and jogged along the sidewalk, grabbing a pride flag and wrapping themselves in it along the way. Jimin felt comfortable and light while jogging with Taehyung. By the time it all ended, Taehyung and Jimin were both out of breath from jogging. "I had an amazing time. Thank you for joining me and my Appas. It really means a lot." Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly. "Of course. I had a great time meeting your family and doing this with you. I wouldn't mind doing this again. It was such a great experience. Seeing everyone expressing themselves and just.. It was art.. All the colors.. Everything." Jimin held the pride flag in his hands, feeling the material on his fingertips. "I'll definitely be inviting you everytime from now on. Its my seventh and your first, but it's not our last." Taehyung held both of Jimin's hands they felt warm in his own. "Thank you.. I should go before this pink hair spray stains my hair a light pink. Hope it doesn't ruin my shower. " Jimin let go first, taking the pride flag with him and walking out of the park. The first memory he ever had of the happiest moments with Taehyung.