Jikook: Cuddles

Happy Halloween tell me if you're going trick or treating tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was waiting for his husband, jungkook to come back from work, but being impatient as he always is. Jimin was rubbing his 6 month baby bump while shaking his leg from his impatient ness. Jungkook's work would make his stay until 7:30pm, which jimin hated. It was 7:00 in the afternoon, so jimin would have to wait 30 more minutes until his husband would come back home from work.

5 minutes pass

Only 7:30, come on kookie where are you? Jimin though
Jimin couldn't take it anymore he had to call jungkook. He knew that his husband was helping take care of his family that he was about to have, jimin had to. Jimin got out his phone and called his husband.

Jungkook bold

Hey hon, what do you need?

What I need is for you to come home, and NOW

Mochi, why are you so impatient?

Don't question me, I need you to come home so I can have my cuddles!!

Ok, I'll leave a little early, but only for you

YAY!! Now get home so I can have your cuddles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that jimin got off his phone and waited for his husband to come home. But as usual he waited impatiently for him to come home.

When jimin heard the key to the door open he got off the couch and quickly waddled to his husband.
"Well I could tell you were impatient, as usual" Jungkook said as jimin hugged his tightly.
"You know me, I cant stand not having you around for along time" Jimin replied. "Now come on, I need cuddles" He added while pulling the younger to their shared bedroom.

Jimin aloud his husband to get into comfortable clothes, then got into bed with him.
"You know I love you, mochi" The younger said to Jimin, who was laying on his chest.
"Yes, I do kookie" He replied.
The younger pecked his mochi's lips, and went to sleep.

I tried to make the story a little longer so hopefully this was good.
Happy Halloween!!
Love y'all!!